Where is it???

TJT said:
It appears I was incorrect also. The last news I heard was that the German factory had stepped in to straighten things out. I have not heard anything since. We are going on a week and a half since the last update I received.
I will let everyone know the minute I hear something.
And personally, I apologize for this.
Thanks, Terry

Oh yeah:cool: Here comes the Cavalry:thumbup:

Thanks for the update Terry:D

zenheretic said:
So I hear this is where I line up and yell,"wTF is my Subcom Fixed Blade?"

w=where in this case.

Aloha zen'

Bro, thanks again for the laughs! especially during this time of waiting. However...

I gotta step back and wait patiently. It is only fair in that, like Spyderco, Boker will not release a product until it's "there", you know? I mean, yes it's a bummer to wait, but it's good to know that the wait is caused by "getting it done right". I prefer this as opposed to rushing a sub par product out into this market we all love. (Especially since it's...*gulp*...my design!:eek: )

That being said, I too, apologize for the long wait...

God bless from oahu, 1537hrs.;)

PS: No brother zen'...this was not directed towards you personally...just a reminder to myself!:eek:

No worries Daywalker...I understand what the deal is....but I can still poke them with a stick.:D

zenheretic said:
No worries Daywalker...I understand what the deal is....but I can still poke them with a stick.:D

Aloha zen' bro,

Yeah, but I got worried a bit because you do have access to THE speawr and magic hewmet!:eek: :)

God bless and great to see ya!:thumbup:

I just bought up all the Subcom FB going into production......from here on in you'll will be dealing with me!!!:p :p :p :p Doc:D

smcfalls13 said:
But you do have any sheaths;)

What he should do is sell them together with sheath kits. He thus outsources the sheath production to the customer. This should become the runaway success sheath kit in the market. And people will feel they have a personalized SF which nobody else has. Now why didn't I have that idea earlier?

Michael

Aloha ALL,

Hang in there my friends...I have heard something about "tolerances" not being up to par, but that was it.:(

I apologize again for the delay...as an ELU, I too, am awaiting an SFB with sheath. However...

There is a saying in Kendo that goes something like, "It is not the final product that matters, but the process." That being said, if the process sucks, so will the final product. I just pray the process has improved, wherever these differences in tolerances may be...so the final product can be a great one!;)

God bless and thanks all.:thumbup:

Zip said:
I just bought up all the Subcom FB going into production......from here on in you'll will be dealing with me!!!:p :p :p :p Doc:D

Alohahaha SSifu,

Not like you need it, but if you wave that Smatchet around while selling them, you'll sell out fast for sure!!!:eek: :D

God bless and take care Knifebro:thumbup:

Back