Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

Carrying a vintage pre-Benchmade Lone Wolf Blackfoot with me today.

Now. If asked for a perfectly centered (and razor sharp) reverse tanto S30V blade, excellent textured G-10 scales, crowned spine and jimping with an Ti Nitride coating, go no further. If you can find one of these knives buy it. Bench will honor the warranty; yes good luck on spare parts, but the way this is built that won't come up for a long time IF the thing gets used. The one in the photos is in mint condition and shows it.

BTW - the pivot's under the left scale, Barrage style and the blue tint on the lock and liners is the lighting.

Now for Benchmade's decision to buy and sell the Lone Wolf company...I want to know who made that decision? These are the better than anything in their current lineup. Enjoy the pics, and again If you can find one, don't hesitate.

...Joe

dc66992bc17d52c839e9d7370cc984fa.jpg

IMG_2402.JPG That is flat out gorgeous Keys!! Damn!!

Foray for me today! This knife continues to impress......big time!!
Love the 20cv!

Mini Presidio Ultra. Relatively cheap, strong, functional, fits my hand well, gets extremely sharp and cuts everything I need to cut. And I can resharpen it in about 20 seconds.

My 275 and 375. I stripped the 375 planning to eventually add wood scales, but haven't gotten around to that yet. One of these days...
20170605_075630_zpssucnhu6d.jpg

Back