Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

IMG_2556.JPG Awesome!!! I'm sure that one is extremely special Bonz!!
Here are my 2 maniacs that make every day a joy!!
Joe

...it's a dog's life; wasn't that a quote somewhere?

The knife in pocket today is the 907D2 Nitrous.

IMG_2254.JPG IMG_2494.JPG How true!! I wish I had either of my pup's lives!! Chill all day waiting for us to come home and then play with them till they get bored with us!!
Tough life.......but good dogs deserve it! Plus, how the heck can you look at those adorable faces and do anything other than love them to death??
Joe

...it's a dog's life; wasn't that a quote somewhere?

The knife in pocket today is the 907D2 Nitrous.

What a beauty GM!! Had Dobies & Akitas my whole childhood!
Amazing animals!
:thumbsup:

940-2 blade in a 943 handle.
20170621_135242.jpg

3551 that arrived in the post yesterday. Just the right size blade and handle for me. Nice thin stock should make it quite efficient for light work even with the dagger grind.

It needed 30 minutes of work to get semi decent bevels that are touchup-able on a Sharpmaker and now its all good. Centering isn't perfect but its a user not a collector's piece.

Icky Thump Icky Thump posted his black-bladed AFCK a few days ago and he and I both wrote we ought to carry that knife more often. This pic was shot not long after I got mine and my TSEK.

gtPledx.jpg

Here's another after I installed the new black-oxide split arrow clip I got for it.

UG3LKTv.jpg

Nice pair!
Thanks, Icky! That 806 also pairs nicely with its older brother 800. The 806 has its factory edge which is not bad at all for D2. I went over the 800's ATS34 rather quickly on the SharpMaker and it's just scary-stupid-sharp! :eek:
@-Corey- did the TSEK on the EdgePro before sending it my way and the 440C was wicked keen when I got it. I dulled it a bit at work, but it came back fast on the SM. Some of those old-school steels don't have the edge-retention lots of guys look for nowadays, but they get screaming sharp with very little effort. :D

W2WaNZn.jpg

Back