Which knife do you love playing with?

OK, without regard to EDC, legal issues, best performance, etc., what is your favorite knife to play with? You know, the one you sit in front of the TV with or find yourself playing with during spare time.

I must say that, lately, it has been my new BM 42 Bali. I got it last Friday and can't seem to put it down :D . Before that, I think it was my Timberline Wortac and before that a CS Triple Action.

You?
FM.

A bali of course! But my best flicker is also one of my cheapest, a Kershaw Vapor 2. It honestly feels better than a Speed Safe to me. I also flick my BM 730 around a bit, the axis is smoooooth.

Lately its been a custom Crawford/Kasper FF. I just can't get over how smooth the blade action is, and yet how solid it is when locked.

Waving a P-SARK or Commander is always fun around the house as well.

Originally posted by hardheart
... my best flicker is also one of my cheapest, a Kershaw Vapor 2. It honestly feels better than a Speed Safe to me...

I have the Vapor 1. I love this thing. I stand around and flick it constantly.

I enjoy playing with my Kershaw Boa and my BM 940.

But I also enjoy fondling the razor edges of my Caffrey EBK and my Calypso Jr.

My Fieldcraft takes a wicked edge also, and gets a lot of fondling.

Lately it's been my CRKT Bladelock and mt Spyderco Meerkat.
Maybe I have a "lock fetish"?

I'll also confess that I play with my Leatherman Micra alot.

Allen.

it was my Kershaw Boa but i sold it and bought a Dalton Scalper. That bad boy is fun to fire! the blade flies out when I mash the button down and hits hard. plus it looks real cool.

Brandon

I always seem to play with my small Sebenza the most. Don't know why, I just like to open and close it.

...That's easy...Either of my 2 customized REKAT Sifus! They flick-open with 100% authority, and drive "the Sheeple" crazy!.:).

Ooooh, I like favorite toys questions.
Bali's are great, BM43 and Tachyhon.
MT UT6 and SandShark.
Hubertus pen blade (bottle cap opener) release auto.
15" Italian stilleto.
And last, but not least LCC/DA.
Just like the users, I like to rotate my players. Can't just let them sit in display case and not play with them.
cwm29.gif

That would be my French Lames foil. It's meant to be played with, can't really hurt anything and helps strengthen my fingers and wrist when I'm not out fencing. ;)

My BM 910. It is just so smooth. Much more so than the Ladyhawk or Matriarch. It can go without oil for extended periods and is still smoother than a freshly oiled example of the other two. It also has a commanding sounding lockup with the liner.

I like to share the love between the SERE 2000, BM 710, Large Sebenza, and M18. Fixed blades aren't very interesting because they don't do anything. The last one I pick up is the gritty and stiff Emerson Raven. This may all change once my Tachyon and BM42 come.
I like the "POP" of the SERE locking open and the smoothness of the 710.

Kershaw Chive right now. It's almost as addictive as a bali.

At any given moment, I may be playing with my stockman or little SAK, but lately the most "playtime" has been given to my Kershaw Whirlwind and Buck Odyssey. The Whirlwind is kinda addictive.

Recently it has been a CRKT Ryan with the thumbstuds removed and a Benchmade 710.

BM 43DM all the way. How can you play with a folder for more the 2 min. I can flip my balisong for hours at a time.

My Larry Chew Covert Spitfire. Without a doubt, the smoothest opening D/A in manual mode - not half bad in auto mode either.

Ken

Back