Which knife do you love playing with?

...although I got a few more knives since, I'm still hooked to the 690's WAY-smooth operation and "clack" as the lock engages... I've read varying reviews of the 690 but I guess I was lucky enough to get a -very- good one. it's very easy to adjust and/or disassemble too.

Never mind voiding the warranty doing the latter... :D

Lately I've been playing with my CRKT M18 while I watch the tele. Of course, I annoy the wife with the "click" sounds every time I open and close it. :D

Sitting in front of the TV or just walking around the house, I play with my trainers. These are the knives that I have in my hand more than any other.

I know that this was not what you wre looking for so I answer with Mayo TNT, Microtech UT6 or one of many Striders when I play with "real" knives.

S.

Balis are great fun to play with and also just about any knife with the Axis lock. The Axis has the advantage that it self-adjusts for any wear so you can "play-away" to your heart's content.:cool:

Lately it i have been flipping out my Onion Midtech Boa! :D LOL hehe

Cheers!
James

When I want to feel all big and bad I play with my REKAT Hobbit Warrior..and when I want to play with it and NOT lop my arm off I flip the trainer around.

I flick my SWAT " Eye of the Tiger" Butterfly knife during work
when I am stressed out. People at work think I am a psycho.
At home I can't flick my butterfly knife because my wife tells me
I may hit my 15 month daughter doing " The Crazy finger twirl "
So I flick my Emerson CQC-7B instead.
:cool

Well for this week ;) I'd have to say my recently acquired Emerson Mini-Commander with the Wave...

I would have to say my Benchmade 940 or my poor man's sabenza (BM 750). They both have their own "charm."

I just can't stop snapping my Timberline Discovery...
God this thing is like holding a lightning bolt...
Cool... until my wife yells "put that thing away, before you cut yourself again":rolleyes:

Right now its all the new MOD's just got a new CQD,Tempest,Trident,
Hornet,and ATAC MkV.Sweet mother of steel.

My have fun knives are my Axis lock Benchmades and my Kershaw Boa. I could entertain myself for hours going "it's open...it's closed...It's open...". The Axis locks are so smooth and easy to open, and that Kershaw/Ken Onion speedsafe gizmo is the most fun I can legally have with a knife here in Canada.

I highly recommend any of the Benchmade AXIS lock knives. My latest is the Axis AFCK. These are very smooth openers and I am not worried about wearing out the lock mechanism.

I usually play with whatever I have on me...always a small Sebenza and usually a BM940 or a Camillus EDC or a small Apache or my old BM612..or one of the few customs I have.

Kershaw Chive is really fun to flick using the flipper, and my other cheap knife: CRKT Ryan Model 7

I guess I'm with like minds. My play knives are the Kershaw Scallion and a CRKT Ryan with the stud removed. It's perfect for flicking open with my middle finger.

"It's open...it's closed...it's open...it's closed..."
LOL!

Zero

I've worn a groove in my finger from playing with my BM 710. :) You gotta' dig that Axis. :D

Back