Who got dinged for their gso 5?!!

Congrats Silver, I know you have been waiting anxiously for this one. We expect pics and first impressions when you get it in hand! I still patiently await my confirmation, but I'm good with that.

It's a deal :D

Hang in there, man! Hope yours is near on the horizon.

Congrats Silver, I know you have been waiting anxiously for this one. We expect pics and first impressions when you get it in hand! I still patiently await my confirmation, but I'm good with that.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I haven't gotten any notification either but I just paid for a BNIB 6 package with a leather belt loop and matching firesteel that should be here Friday or Saturday I hope :)

I haven't gotten any notification either but I just paid for a BNIB 6 package with a leather belt loop and matching firesteel that should be here Friday or Saturday I hope :)

that's awesome! You will have to post when it comes in!

I ordered mine on 4/30. Haven't got a shipping notification yet, but I've been enjoying my 4.1 that came in a couple weeks ago. I'm trying to decide what to order next. Feels like I need to have something in the pipeline to look forward to.

I ordered mine on 4/30. Haven't got a shipping notification yet, but I've been enjoying my 4.1 that came in a couple weeks ago. I'm trying to decide what to order next. Feels like I need to have something in the pipeline to look forward to.

You ordered only a day after me, so I'm sure yours will be coming soon. Keep enjoying that 4.1, I missed out on the last generation but I'll have a starter coming at some point.

And yeah, keeping a steady flow of orders coming is my same strategy!!!

There's a lot of great things to choose from... sometimes that can be the problem :)
You know we got your back if you need help deciding.

You ordered only a day after me, so I'm sure yours will be coming soon. Keep enjoying that 4.1, I missed out on the last generation but I'll have a starter coming at some point.

And yeah, keeping a steady flow of orders coming is my same strategy!!!

There's a lot of great things to choose from... sometimes that can be the problem :)
You know we got your back if you need help deciding.

Unfortunately I did the same thing. I know it's wishful thinking but I'd like to see the 12 for my birthday in December.

Dude it's been an hour. Where are the pics! Haha!

I know!!

When work gets busy, it really gets busy. And now I'll probably wait until the wife is in bed before I go all blade addict glamour shot studio.

Until then just picture what huntsmuleys has but with poor indoor lighting :p

Speaking of huntsmuleys, congratulations!!! I thought I might have the first documented 5 from this batch, but clearly you were just as fast as ordering as I was :thumbup:

"They're like Gremlins Hun. They multiply when they get wet. I swear."

Last edited:
Back