Who ordered this super UBE?

I got in this UBE 19.5 inches and 28 ounces with a Paul Bunyon sized handle on it. I'm sure somebody must have special ordered this knife but I can't find the order -- nothing unusal for me. So, if this sounds familiar to anybody please email me. It's here.

But, that guy is so big he doesn't need a khukuri, he can just rip the tree apart with his bear* hands. :)

That thing must have a 7 inch handle circumfrence!!!!!!!!!!

n2s

*(~"Bare" hands - a Freudian slip no doubt)

Must be some sort of Super-Woodchuck...all that wood...hmmmm...that would be fun to work on.:D

The handle is about the size of the handle on the super Salyan. Looks like it would fit a guy about 6 foot 6 and 300 pounds. But it sure is a lot of saatisal for a woodchuck to play with.

The Super Slayan is the one that is 1/2 the length of my GRS but the same weight...right? YVSA has one if I am correct?

Sounds pretty neat...can you post a pic if a rightful owner doesn't appear? Sounds like a perfect "hand and a half" short sword!

Hmmm...I wonder what one of those would feel like...maybe I should start stocking up on HI chiropractic equiptment. Expensive, but worth your rear.;)

Jim,

Just think about how nice it would look on the wall of your cave! It even promotes improved health. If you wear it on your weak side it will work out your leg as you walk around in circles.

Research
Research
Research...

Actually, I think I am going to hold out for the Hi Kukri Dive Knife, otherwise known as shark repellant. :)

n2s

Nobody has claimed it yet. If nobody does by this weekend I'll try to get a pix up. It's a beast and I'm convinced that somebody special ordered it but I can't find any record of it. Maybe Gelbu knows. I send him an email.

Yes, it is Sanu and here's a "real" down and dirty pix of it. It's almost 20 inches oal and weights 28 oz. Handle is 2 inches wide and 1.75 thick. Not quite the circumference of a Heineken bottle -- but almost! It's going to take a good sized hand to handle this knife.

Attachments

• ube giant by sanu.jpg
    ube giant by sanu.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 223
All I have to say is...
How Much wood would a woodchuck have to chuck????:eek:
But I bet that the woodchuck would have fun!!!

Uncle Bill,

Are you sure you didn't somehow give Sanu the impression that everyone in America was 6'6" and built like a pro westler..... :)

Great knife - even Crocodile Dundee would be impressed. If I were just 2 feet taller this would be perfect for me. So lets' see who's , MAN/bear/bull/moose/gorilla enough to buy this? I'll just sit here and wait expectantly.... from a great distance.

n2s

Back