Resoling shoes and boots
Justifying the wearing of old-fashioned extra-wide belts
Opening man-hole covers
As a signaling device
Building log forts
Defending log forts
Entering log forts when accidently locked out
etc.

Ohhh - if I could unload an assortment of Sirupati, Ang Khola, Ganga Ram,and WWII models I'd grab it in a heartbeat!

I knew there was a reason I waited before ordering...I got a wee itty bitty new knife in the mail today. And it stemmed the flow of HIKV back to tolerable levels.

I just think someone else would want one of these more than I would right now.:D
I have kukhri things to do as is. :)

But you know...ahhh...no...NO...there it is...HIKV...got to go...stop...aaaghhh

Now there's a little glowing lite just above the knife with the letters D-A-V-E in the lite. That wasn't there before!!!

little glowing lite just above the knife with the letters D-A-V-E in the lite

Cool idea though.

This thing has such a large handle you can probably hollow out a section and install a 3v high performance light.

n2s
off to clean up the old cave

It is almost 2am and I am out here wondering if someone took this knife!!!:mad:
I have things to do tomorrow...I cant have it, no, nope, nu uh, nine, anyway you can say it. I have to keep to less expensive things.
This is like...a really expensive rig, already pileing on top of my 'Uncle bill'. I know I shoulden't do it...so could someone please, please take this blade? :confused:

I am absolutely sure there is someone itching for a great blade that cannot wait to make themselves known as a woodchuck/ UBE affaciendo.
Please, help out a college student, buy the blade! :)

Seriously,

Uncle is right - this is a lot of knife even for a lot more than $175.

I consider mine the anchor of my collection. It is one I will absolutely not part with. With the handle tuned to your hand, you will have a truly superior khukuri.

The handle on the one Sanu made for me is not quite as large as this one, but with an overall length of 22+ inches really helps balance the knife (this one feels more like a short sword).

The overall length on this one is only 19.5" (I think?)

It's hugh, but 22 inches !!!!!

Uncle,

You mentioned a payment plan??? Hmmm, let's see. I could send you $10.00 a month, for 17.5 months.... that'd pay it off by March of 2003... naww that isn't good...:mad:

I'm tempted (temptation BAD), but I'm not sure how to get the handle down to my size hands. Finger grooves?

If the handle is that big, once you got it down to size, it'd look like a chainpuri / UBE hybrid :D.

Alan

The Marquis de Sade had nothin on ole Uncle.

Dave, a trip to the pawn shop is in order, if for no other reason than to stop the pain.

Dave,

Beware, Uncle Bill will probably send you a nice 8x10" glossy of the knife next week so you can mount it and stare at it every morning.

It is rumored that he is willing to set up an installment plan: As many payments as you want so long as the payments arrive monthly and each payment is accompanied by a case of Heineken.

Why wait act now... Spare yourself the pain.

n2s
Home for displaced khukuries

N2S,
You son-of-a...WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT NO!

Sombody help me out here?:confused:

After today I have a hankering for a Katana. Let me get out of debt and start saving.

Geez....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back