Who wants a piggyback ride?

Hahaha I love the thread title. I'm so happy you finally got it in your hands. Looking forward to seeing pics of your adventures with it.

Hahaha I love the thread title. I'm so happy you finally got it in your hands. Looking forward to seeing pics of your adventures with it.

Thanks me too. It'll be triple digits here for the rest of the summer I'm sure. So no fire making. Its too dry. But I'll hopefully find some other task for my new baby.

I may get up super early and go play I'm not sure yet. I even got my esse molle backing on there too. Feels awesome on the hip.

You picked the only acceptable handle color too

Lol. I didn't like the orange but honestly its growing on me now that I have it in hand. My wife loves the color.

Lol. I didn't like the orange but honestly its growing on me now that I have it in hand. My wife loves the color.

I got a 4.1 with orange handles on the exchange and planned on putting a spare set of micarta (brown I think) on it...i fell for the orange myself and have left it on.

Yea fishing last night with the wife I set it down for a second and she ran the light by it, even off to the side of the beam of light it stood out.

I thought of doing this for the GSO 10 and 4.1. Something akin to this:

Only Survive! Style.

Fiddleback Asp on a Fiddleback Bishop

Yes they are mine. The day pack I carry to work every day with my laptop in it sans the Fiddleback rig.

A little old school meets tacticool.

Last edited:
That is some sweet leather. Piggybacks are awesome and I would definitely love to see it done 'Survive' style!

If my max gear ever arrives I'll have my pack set up again and post some pics here. I ordered it almost three weeks ago and still nothing. They said 'short term back order'. They must not know I got a 5.1 to add to my pack with my new goodies or it'd be here by now.

Back