Win a Knife!! - Do-It-Yourself Bushcraft w/ Sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already subscribed:thumbup:

I'd have to use some of the "flaming crotch" black Walnut that I got from Don Hanson recently.

Thanks Dan, I hope I get it! I think I'd like to go with Cocobolo handles and black liners. The darker/reddish variety with curly grain.

I'd probably cut up a worn out pair of my daughter's blue jeans and make some j'carta to put handles on it and give her the knife when I was done with it. That way she'd get to keep continue using her a favorite pair of jeans.

I've got some really nice verdiccio I'd liked to use. Tight grain, green (in color) wood, not very common.

I'd be tempted to remove the micarta from my bushmaster in order to make a matched set.

I'd also like to checker the sides.

Woot signed up never had a custom before please pick me!

I don't have an idea of what to put on the handle yet ;)

thanks for the opportunity! I'd do either Birds eye maple or cocobolo for the handle...and then use it like crazy! Cheers!

I got the email.

I think I would either put some curled maple, or try to make some micarta out of old jeans.

Hi Dan, thanks for the chance. Desert ironwood I've been saving gets the nod. Thanks, Norm

I signed up. If I win, I would like Ironwood. You make some nice looking knives. Thanks for doing this.

Hi Dan,
I just signed up.
I like the Koa handles shown on your web site.
Thanks,
Mark

Got the e-mail. This is really cool, Thanks! I really like Koa and Ironwood (who doesn't though ;)) I would of course have to find a couple of blocks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back