Win a knife - free Camillus Talonite folder

Win a free Camillus Talonite® folder.

We are supplying one for next month's official contest here (if I can figure out how to do it) but I couldn't wait. This is a really cool knife.

It is a genuine Darrell Ralph design so it is a beautiful knife that works really well from a really nice guy. (really - sorry I'm excited). Camillus does an incredible job of making production knives that have a huge amount of the same feel and grace that the original knives have. Finally it is Talonite® which is the coolest knife material in the whole world. (O.K. we developed it but that doesn't make me wrong.)

Anyway, enter here and we will draw names on February first. Officially you have to explain why you deserve the knife more than anyone else but that is just for fun. If you like just give your name and good contact information. (We have had contests where we had trouble contacting the winner.)

If you are one of the 2 or 3 people who don’t like Talonite or don't like me then enter anyway. I won't tell anyone (unless you win) and you will have an honest shot just like everyone else. Who knows, it might change your mind.

The knife is
CMCU220TAL Camillus C.U.D.A. Talonite Blade EDC Every Day Carry Folder

Did I mention that it is really cool?

Tom

Wahoo, looks like I'm the first one. Umm. I deserve this knife because despite all the wonderful things I've heard about talonite, I haven't had a chance to check it out yet! To contact me, just drop me an email! :)

edit: my addy is in my profile. :D

gotta put my name in the pot for this one. I probably don't deserve it but i'd definately use it!!

I need it because

1) I don't have any talonite knives

2) I don't have any Camillus knives

3) I don't have and DDR designed knives

Please help remedy this horrid situation and give the knife to me. ;) :D

Please enter me in your contest. I have engaged on a path to do penance for the sins of my past. This knife will make me feel better.

Way cool...

I deserve this knife because in a while, I'd have bought the 154 CM version anyway! ;)

I know it's cool, I've seen the pictures...
Here's my e-mail -be careful with it, I'm getting spammed a lot lately... :D :eek: e-mail@peterc.demon.nl

Oh and I'll pay for the shipping... :D

I am a man of constant sorrow, for six long years I've been in trouble, no pleasure here, on Earth I've found (until I receive my Camillus Talonite EDC!!!) -The Soggy Bottom Boys

I'll let the rest of you know how nice it is when I win the contest.

bali_who@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Ichabod Poser
Please enter me in your contest. I have engaged on a path to do penance for the sins of my past. This knife will make me feel better.

I'll just hope more people will forget to become e-mailable... :p

Me, me, me, me please!!!!!!
rolling.gif

My doctor diagnosed me with severe Talonite Deficiency (Class 3) with terminal blade oxidation and prescribed a steady diet of Camillus Talonite EDC, but my HMO won't cover it. :(

Class 3 Talonite Deficient patients don't last too long so my salvation depends on the Talonite EDC.
nod.gif

:D

Please send my prescription to
jortiz@aflac.com

hoho, I deserve this knife because
1. This will be my first talonite piece
2. I only have two knives for everyday carry, but I want to carry three!

You should give me this knife to prove to me how great a DDR design can be. I don't own any of his pieces yet and this would be a great starter.

I don't really deserve it, but I am addicted to Talonite and don't have a Camillus folder.

I'm in!

I deserve it because . . . I don't have anything in Talonite, because I never win contests, and because I don't have anything by Camillus yet.

Back