Win a knife - free Camillus Talonite folder

Enter me in the Contest. I dont know about deserving anything..but I would like to win. If I have anything to say that might help me win it can only be that I am the last throes of a dead marriage (still waiting for the papers after a year) and I have not the money nor the time (with 3 children) to go anywhere to find a good knife. Thanks.. email is my id @yahoo.com

I deserve to win cause I have less knives than anyone else on this forum,so count me in.
Mike

There is absolutely no reason why I desrve to win this above any other formite. I may want to win more than anyone else, but I have not done anything above and beyond to place me on a pedestal and award me a "trophy knife".
I enjoy BF and spend many hours here each day. I also have made it my goal of ridding Blade Forums of every thief, con-artist, scammer, low-life and crook who comes to BF looking for a quick and easy target. I have chased scumbags to Ireland, Michigan, New York, an PA., trying to help others either get their money returned, the knife or knives returned, or in one case help two very honest members get through a theft of a knife from a mailbox.
This has given me more inner pride, joy and a sense of belonging and has allowed me to do what I do best and do what I have done for 25 years, but can no longer because of my injuries. This helps me as much as it does others.
So, if I were to win this knife, it would be because I do not own a knife made with talonite, would use it well, and keep it sharp. I would carry it with pride, to use only in peace and be very honored to have been the lucky guy to win it.
But as long as it goes to a deserving fellow member of the BF community, I will be just as happy for him/her as if I won it myself. I certainly want to win it badly, but there is no reason that I know of that places me above anyone else in the running..............Good Luck to ALL...........wolf:)

I need a Talonite knife because this Mayo thing I've got says 6BH on the blade! I need to try out a Talonite knife.

Hey, count me in! I won a box of brownies once as a door prize, I hope that doesn't exclude me from winning anything ever again!

Why do I deserve this? Hey, I'm a scoutmasterdoing my best to teach kids about knives -- I'd love to teach them about this one!

Contact information on the profiles, or let me know!

Al Folsom
http://www.folsoms.net

Well, I haven't done anything to DESERVE a free knife, but the draw date (Feb1) is my birthday (no, really) and it would be an awesome gift!!

Dale.

I deserve to win because:
1 I have nothing in Talonite
2 I would use it
3 I traded away my 154CM EDC

Paul

:p :p Truth be told, I'd like to see Wolfmann601 win this knife. I'm new here, but since I've started reading here, I've seen him go after people who try to ruin the integrity of this forum.I'd say give it to him.:D

It's rumored in a thread back in the archives somewhere that Talonite is a magical substance that can give superhuman powers. Upon winning this knife I will sleep on it to pick up the positive vibes in hopes of gaining cool superpowers which I can use to benefit humanity. What am I talking about, I just want another knife darn it! :) :D

I must enter.

I deserve to win this knife because I set in the chat room nightly putting up with the people like Taz and Maurice. Oh the terror of it all. I think anything short of a talonite folder would drive me mentally over the edge and turn me into a crazy gopher killer. Well, that and the smell of Herman.

JR

And my e-mail is fully functioning.

Thanks for the contest. I deserve the knife because I am going to win! Thanks again!

I deserve this knife because I am a poor Wisconsin college student with not enough funds to afford such a fine knife. I would love to baby this knife!

dewingrm@uwec.edu

I want a Talonite EDC because I love Darrel Ralph designs but can never afford his customs, I love Camillus - but can't really afford a talonite EDC, and, according to Will Fennel, me obtaining one is inevitable - so you might as well save me the $170 right now :)

Seriously though, I don't think I really "deserve" a talonite EDC, but I do want one quite badly, and i've never had the oppurtunity to even look at anything in talonite in person - so it'd be great to check out this revolutionary new blade material.
Plus i'm still relatively new to this knife stuff and don't have many knives, especially 3" or less in blade length.

And my email works just fine!

I deserve a talonite because its the only material that can defete a superthug!:confused: I will contact you, just soon as I win.....

Please enter me, and I deserve to win becuase my wife won't let me buy one right now! And that's as honest as it gets!

If you are one of the 2 or 3 people who don’t like Talonite or don't like me then enter anyway.

Actually, I think I WAS one of the 2 or 3 people not wowed by Talonite, but I like YOU fine, Tom. :) And I am willing to change my mind. Thanks for the contest.

Jack

Back