win another crumby kukri: FREE!

I'm not actually playing, but I just wanted to mention that the little khuk is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen, and I look forward to hearing its story. :)

The khukuri is the sharpest or it should be (this is the HI forum).

In Christian theology, if I remember correctly, angels do not have free will, only the will of God. God is omnipotent, so the answer is as many as God wants. :)

John,

1. Maybe none of them are very sharp and in this case maybe the pen(key board) is sharper than the sword.

2. Why would angels want to dance on the head of a pin when they can dance before the Throne of God, for the Praise & Glory of our Lord and Savior. :)

There is no sharpest knife or blade among them. They all can do the job. Frankly, they all can cut. That's what matters.

As for the angels dancing on the head of the pin. No such thing.

Angels don't prance around. They are here to look after us and they don't have to dance around us pinheads. They just look over our shoulders and keep us from making the same old big mistakes.

Frost,
"YOU", sound & write like an OFFICER!!JP made n "easy" transition from OFFICER to the MOVIE TRADE!IT'S ,"no I'm not going to say it"!!I may think it, but no way am I gonna say it!! I am waiting for him to anounce the winner & how he decided on the winner!! Gentlemen,we have knowingly entered into a "Rigged Poker Game", normally I would cut the dealer but in this case we have "ALL" been had, realize it, & don't care!!This person(JP) is scary,if I was under his command I would probably follow him anywhere,"He's that good"!:D Boy, are we dumb or what! OK JP you've drawn it out long enough, who won & why is he "your"choice??
jim(& I'm supposed to be smart, well I did tell a lady at one time, don't feel bad,"Anyone" can be had, if the timing & setting are right)

.. I mean REALLY hate, to agree with you, but it appears we have been led by the nose...This was a "Thanksgiving Khukuri Contest". Thanksgiving Day went, and it is now Turkey Sandwich Day, with no results posted. It appears the Navy Ossifer mind-set intends to keep us waiting until Turkey on a Shingle Day, or even Turkey-Bone Soup Day
:barf:

Because of the incredibly articulate, witty and precise answers the awards committee has come up with a multitude of methods to make a final determination, but here is the one we're going with: all the names (including the DBs) will be individually printed out and tossed into an empty turkey carcass. One will be pulled out at random by my favorite godchild who will be blindfolded.

These proceedings will be about as honest as I can make 'em. I promise as an ossifer and a gennelman according to another silly act of Congress.

So standby, should have a WINNER by end of day.

Captain Squid

That's exactly how officers determine which enlisted men get promotions except they conscript a steward into blindfold duty because godchildren are generally not available aboard ship.

WINNER!WINNER!WINNER!
The winner in the current "free (and incredibly junky) kukri" is
SKAGSIG40. You'll be sorry.

Please send me your shipping address and I'll put some stamps on one of these beauties and it'll be on its way.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best day of my life!!! :D Now I can't say I never won anything!!!!!:D

YEAHHHHH!!!! Who da man now!!! I need to start playing lotto!!!!

Thank you very much John! This is very generous of you!!!! I'm sure the khuk will be a fine one even if it's ugly! Thank you again it really did make my day after a hard day at work it was a nice suprise!!

SKAGSIG40,

You have my condolences. I hope you are well rested, and properly attired with safety equipment, on the day you decide to test your new khukuri. We tried to spare you, but higher authority has selected you for this mission; good luck!!

N2S
:) :) :) :) :)

Congratulations Skagsig40, I think.;) After what the others report about Johns evil box of Khukuris' you had better light some incense and wear your safety gear befor field testing it.:) :)

Guys, I'll be sure to put on my "tank armor" befor I test this beauty out!;) :D And if you don't hear from me for awhile you know what happend to me!:eek:

Actually I plan on using it to practice heat treating and see how good I can get the blade!

Congrats Chris! :):)

If it's not to much to ask, can we see a pic of this naisty, dirty, and junky K? :):D:):D

Heber Ellsworth

Congrats Chis!

Good luck with your experiements... read Harry's safety thread... and remember, you can always just use it to cut regular cakes :D

Alan

Back