* Winner The Zieg * First Giveaway of 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The winner from the random name wheel is The Zieg The Zieg

1-13-winner by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Greetings folks, this will be a fairly quick Giveaway, it will run until this coming Saturday morning by 10am EST. USA only folks, but, I do include our friends in Hawaii and Alaska ;)

Now the back story behind this is that DocJekl DocJekl has strived to find a fitting gift for me as part of return favours as well as the holiday spirit, but I tend to send them back, he had sent this to me as months earlier he had sent the stainless steel version of this knife which I found slippery but overcame that with some grip tape and so I like it just fine, which leaves this one that arrived today that I had no idea was coming. Doc doesn't need it back, I am trying to not have multiples, so, here we are ;) thanks Doc for donating this folder.

I would like that those who have won a recent Giveaway to refrain from entering and let others get a chance, as I know some of you guys and gals are just born lucky !

The prize of the Giveaway is a nice Ruike P801-G folder

See more detail here at Blade HQ

Includes a nice lanyard made by me, action is very fast and locks up secure. Blade is razor sharp from the factory, very nice!

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Happy New Year and good luck folks!
G2

Listing of entries, they will be entered into a random name generator on this coming Saturday
GrobTheory
BlindMouse2of4
TheEdge01
jux t
John Phillips
Timothy Lindblom
Hedonizmdan
karnaknives
thebrain
DK94044
stagatha
MRider86
dvldog5811
Slice-and-dice
jlauffer
Joseph Bandeko
Enzo's Woodshop
bike4fun919
racerpoet
The Zieg
1911bphil
bayouace
Bobthebrewer
knifenut880
ooitzoo
tedtf
Sportsman306
Travis Talboys
Brent F

Last edited:
I'm in for my wife if that's ok, she would love one of those. I will abstain though if you wish as I did win your Christmas '22 rough rider. I ended up giving that one to my expediter at work who fell in love with it and still carries it in his truck console for quick access.

G Gato do mato sorry just too much sending international. I have visited Brazil several times, staying in Rio de Janeiro and our group would drive out to a glass factory Ambev which is in Campo Grande, the people driving on that highway were going SO fast, lots of accidents and sadly we saw a few people that did not make it trying to cross the highway only to be struck down by the traffic. But, we enjoyed our stay and the people were very welcoming there.
G2

Thanks S stagatha it appears that you did it right with the upside down smiley and all ;) and welcome to the forums too by the way !
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back