* Winner The Zieg * First Giveaway of 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
G Gato do mato sorry just too much sending international. I have visited Brazil several times, staying in Rio de Janeiro and our group would drive out to a glass factory Ambev which is in Campo Grande, the people driving on that highway were going SO fast, lots of accidents and sadly we saw a few people that did not make it trying to cross the highway only to be struck down by the traffic. But, we enjoyed our stay and the people were very welcoming there.
G2

No problem. Congratulations to the lucky winner.
Yes friend, our traffic kills more than one war every year.
More than 30 thousand deaths annually. Chaos.

Welcome to the forum, your post is your entry so, you're all set.
G2

I'm in. Not that it matters, but this will make an excellent gift for my niece, who works with cattle in veterinary school. A good working knife!

Zieg

I am in and new. Hope I did this right. šŸ™ƒ Thanks!

Hello all, I'm brand new to this forum, so please don't yell at me.šŸ˜… How do I enter this giveaway? Did I miss something?

I would like to add that some of us believe in a forum tradition where we ask that IF (1) your first post is to enter a giveaway, AND (2) you actually win, that (3) you also consider doing a giveaway of your own OR you buy a Gold Membership to the forum for ($30?) as a thanks šŸ˜

It's not required or expected, just a suggestion that I put in my own giveaways. Gary is running the show here, so no worries and I'll butt out now šŸ™ƒ

EDIT - Yes, guidlines, rather than actual rules šŸ¤£

Last edited:
DocJekl DocJekl
ā€œFirst, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement so I must do nothing.
And secondly, you must be a pirate for the pirate's code to apply and you're not.
And thirdly, the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.ā€
šŸ¤£

So for this giveaway the only ā€Rulesā€œ be that you are in the USofA and that you have not won any giveaway within the past year

Remember that this will be wrapped up by tomorrow morning so those wishing to enter please do so when you can
G2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back