WIP Pictures for January Batch... Merged the threads.

Wow man, just beautiful. I guess these are the first photos of a generally finished XL Man I love that knife. Are the red liners part of the "basic model" or are they added at xtra cost? sorry new here.

That's a fun little tidbit that you guys might be interested in. The same knife is destined for one person from start to finish.

That's really cool.

Love the pics, look like these XL's are gonna be a BIG hit. Can't wait for mine.

Wow man, just beautiful. I guess these are the first photos of a generally finished XL Man I love that knife. Are the red liners part of the "basic model" or are they added at xtra cost? sorry new here.

Generally I don't charge extra for liners. The only time I do is if people want specialty stuff that will add significant cost like G10. The vulcanized and paper/canvas phenolic liners I get are inexpensive so it's just something I eat to keep the cost down.

Generally I don't charge extra for liners.
it's just something I eat to keep the cost down.

This is a big deal! Real working guys often miss out on custom knives because of cost. I noticed this a few years ago about Andy's knives and now I'm seeing the same trend with you Dylan. Your prices are LOW. I'm talking about the actual hourly breakdown of your knife making after materials and energy uses like heat treat. For someone that is doing this full time and making knives as complicated and highly contoured as yours, it really says a lot that you price your knives to be in the hands of real working guys. :thumbup:

Generally I don't charge extra for liners. The only time I do is if people want specialty stuff that will add significant cost like G10. The vulcanized and paper/canvas phenolic liners I get are inexpensive so it's just something I eat to keep the cost down.

Man,thats awesome. Thats really appreciated.

Back