WIP Pictures for January Batch... Merged the threads.

Emails are about to go out to everyone who has a knife in this batch.

Here they are all glued up. I expect all of these to be finished by the middle of next week.

pics_from_2311_1.jpg

pics_from_2311_2.jpg

pics_from_2311_3.jpg

pics_from_2311_4.jpg

pics_from_2311_5.jpg

Dude, what is that one with the Ivory Micarta? Is that Andy's? Cause if it's not... :)

Dam I need to get u liquored up and figure out how to get on your birthday gift list.

Dam I need to get u liquored up and figure out how to get on your birthday gift list.

Likewise!

Oh, and Dylan, you know "High Plains Drifter" is a Beastie Boys track, right?
[youtube]JowmXbaGSoU[/youtube]
:D:D The kid next to me wasn't at work today, so I had to handle music myself. I got fed up fuggin' with it, so I put the jams on shuffle and happened to catch this on the screen.

On a serious note, lookin good brother!

-Nadz

Likewise!

Oh, and Dylan, you know "High Plains Drifter" is a Beastie Boys track, right?
[youtube]JowmXbaGSoU[/youtube]
:D:D The kid next to me wasn't at work today, so I had to handle music myself. I got fed up fuggin' with it, so I put the jams on shuffle and happened to catch this on the screen.

On a serious note, lookin good brother!

-Nadz

Dude. You're talking to a guy who still has License To Ill and Paul's Boutique on vinyl.

To this day, I drive around with a mialbox on my bumper and a bald front tire.

The big single guard bowie-esque knife. I think you call it a high plains drifter?

I love that design. I would like to see it with the same size handle and guard, but bring the edge down further, past the guard, so the blade is even taller, from spine to edge. It would make it less of a big fighter, but even more chopperesque.

I really like your style of knives.

The big single guard bowie-esque knife. I think you call it a high plains drifter?

I love that design. I would like to see it with the same size handle and guard, but bring the edge down further, past the guard, so the blade is even taller, from spine to edge. It would make it less of a big fighter, but even more chopperesque.

I really like your style of knives.

Thanks bro. I appreciate the compliment.

Dylan, is the second knife in post 84 mine?
Just curious, would be cool to see my actual knife glued up in the process.

That is actually a Hatchula II for Blake. Yours is in the group photos.

This is your blade. ;)

md25v.jpg

Gotcha, thanks for pointing it out!
The angle on the Hatchula-II made the pic look different, didn't realize at first glance how wide that blade was.

Back