Work in Progress/Preview 8/20/16 Updated!

This is awesome Chris! I love seeing everything you put into these knives. Thank you for sharing! I never really grasped all the steps and little details that you have to pay attention to, the hard work you put into these knives really shows in the end product.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the large Warthog was Razorback, like one of the big ol nasty 500 pounders. I'll be excited to see the finished project. :thumbup:

Your welcome I am glad you guy's appreciate it. I will try and write some more in depth preview threads in the future. I have the name down to between Warthog XL, and Razorback leaning towards Razorback though.

The new XL Warthog with Apache size and Warthog style ............... in the famous words of that beer commercial ....... "it don't get no better than this"

Again, Thanks for sharing your techniques and processes.

I really like the new model, got it shaped yesterday evening and in my hand feels great!

Chris, thanks for taking the time to type that all out. The time spent on communication and enhancing customer understanding of your processes is certainly not lost on me.

Your welcome, it did take me a bit. I am a so so typer, and having to go through and check all my grammer and spelling mistakes takes awhile too. I am glad your guy's appreciate the content.

I agree, thank you.

Thank you for your continued support Daniel!

That big knife looks badass Chris!

Thanks Gus, I tweaked it a little bit. This thing I have a feeling I am going to like.

Back