Would you buy my imaginary knife if ScrapYard made it?

HK, M7.... :rolleyes:

Apparently there is a few out there, but they're said to be from pre-production stage... They could just as well be made from unobtanium...

Apparently there is a few out there, but they're said to be from pre-production stage... They could just as well be made from unobtanium...

5th change I would make, lol. F%$# the SR101 steel(kidding)

I will say though, there is one thing that will stop me from buying a new one, which is if the new blade shape has a top swedge(swage?) on it. I baton like crazy, and those things destroy my batons ten times faster. I'll redo the list for all to see.

1. Smooth, wide, rounded/circle---> choil....... Not the thinner more uncomfortable current version.
2. Different color--->Tan, Grey, Brown, some other color besides black.(No white please). Could even be army green, though I don't think it would be popular.
3. Satin finish----> No paint.
4. Drop point--->(No swedge), but make the tip tapering longer for better stabbing ability.
5. Complete Full Flat Ground---> not even a hair's lip on space on the spine.(maybe just aesthetics, but that's what I think looks best and batons best.

Last edited:

Ooooooohhh!! Unobtanium! Heard of it, never got to handle it. ;)

I'm still holding out for my imaginary knives to be produced!
Let's start with the Ratana and Ratkizashi in res-c.
Then yours. (o:

5th change I would make, lol. F%$# the SR101 steel(kidding)

I will say though, there is one thing that will stop me from buying a new one, which is if the new blade shape has a top swedge(swage?) on it. I baton like crazy, and those things destroy my batons ten times faster. I'll redo the list for all to see.

1. Smooth, wide, rounded/circle---> choil....... Not the thinner more uncomfortable current version.
2. Different color--->Tan, Grey, Brown, some other color besides black.(No white please). Could even be army green, though I don't think it would be popular.
3. Satin finish----> No paint.
4. Drop point--->(No swedge), but make the tip tapering longer for better stabbing ability.
5. Complete Full Flat Ground---> not even a hair's lip on space on the spine.(maybe just aesthetics, but that's what I think looks best and batons best.

That is my Steel Heart E to the T. :)
Right in the middle

and through some steel

I would not trade it for the world.

Thank You. :D :D :D yes, I am very fortunate to do what I do, in my income bracket I'd never be able to afford these knives, not even the Scrap Yards. I trade and/or sell for everything I have. :) I dont have much left after a big sale to pay off the car, but I still have my "to the grave" collection.

Back