Would you shoot Bigfoot ?

Would you shoot Bigfoot ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted "No" since I don't believe in "bigfoot", I would be too worried that it would be a person in a suit I would get Murder.

However, if I felt my life or limb threatened, I have 18 rounds of 9mm with me at all times and I'm pulling till I hear a click instead of a boom.

Only if it stole my wallet... :D

Seriously if I had the chance I think I would have to pass. If they are real and have made it as far as they have without being caught then I think that deserves some kind of pass. I might ask for an autograph or a quick photo op :D

make a nice sheath with a good story

but anyways, yes, i would, To leave my mark on the world as the guy that proved that bigfoot used to be real and alive

as well as the full body mount that someone else was talking about

maybe lure him in with beef jerky?

Well I guess I will weight in

Like I said in my life I have passed a lot of critters and sometimes you don't know what you will do till your looking thru the crosshairs

When I was a kid I used to page thru the book Africa written by James Mellon the heir to the Mellon banking fortune

At that time you could shoot Mountain Gorillas and I can remember being disturbed at the photos of the dead Gorillas and I had no interest in ever harming one and years latter I can remember passing Baboons up left and right.

I do not judge what anyone hunts because I hunt. We all are just different

I once sat on a Leopard bait for many days and kept passing A nice female. No matter how much the price dropped I would not pull the trigger. I wanted a big Tom and that was it nothing else would do.

So here is my take on what I would do

I am the worse type of hunter I am a trophy hunter. Don't get me wrong I use all the meat but anymore for me if it is not a mature trophy species it is gonna walk

So if momma and baby Bigfoot came rolling by they probable would get a pass but if some big rutted up thick old male Squatch came by he might have a bad day :)

I thought this was a blade site. I'd stab him in the back! No, seriously- I don't believe, but if it were something that existed; it would be like running into a unicorn-a site truly to behold. I'd really grab my phone (not gun or knife) as quickly as possib and take some HD video of his big azz and sell it immediately to TMZ.

I put Bigfoot into the same category as Zombies - fun to joke about, but I don't take either seriously. So yeah, fire away!

I am not a trophy hunter, so I probably would not. Unless someone can prove to me that the meat from the Bigfoot they shot is edible. Of course, all bets are off if it attacks me, etc, etc...

No way. Shoot him with a camera for sure. Animal needs to be left alone. Live and let live in this case.

It's no possible way I could, unless of course I was in danger and then I would crap my pants...LOL..
Doubt my Glock 19 would hurt him anyhow.

no questions, two in the chest, one in the head...

I'd also make a bitchin' rug out of'em. :D

I voted yes but only under special circumstances. If I happened upon one while it was pinching a loaf I'd leave it alone. To do otherwise would be not only unsportsmanlike but also bad manners. I would expect the same courtesy were I in a similar situation. That being said if I happened upon Bigfoot and he started displaying rude hand gestures or flinging poo as primates are prone to do then all bets are off.

No point shooting it. It probably wouldn't be good to eat, and their numbers are excedingly rare. Too many people would look at me in a negative light for not letting it be.

I voted no. Being British, I'd invite him to sit down and have a cuppa tea with me. probably invite him back to England (where they have an inbuilt acceptance of strangers) and introduce him to society (gradually). If he took advantage of my hospitality by "getting jiggy" with the missus, I'll cut his rotund appendages off, but shooting is not on the cards.

I can not resist, and it has to be asked. Does bigfoot taste like chicken?

painting_bigfoot.jpg

Too late. The taxadermist is putting the final touches on him now.

n2s

Back