• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WSSI - Black Ash Burl, Box Elder Burl, and Pomelle Sapelle

I just got a batch back from WSSI. Which means I need to sell some of my stock to make up the costs of having it professionally stabilized. I have some really nice oversized blocks (min 1 x 1.5 + by 5) here for sale. (Will also consider trades for ats34 / cpm154 stainless in thinner stock)
The Black Ash Burl is $35 each , the Natural Box Elder Burl is $30 each (PLEASE NOTE THE WORM HOLE IN "J" BLOCK !!!), the Double Dyed Box Elder is $40 each, and the Pommelle Sapelle is $30 each. Paypal preferred, and shipping in CONUS is $6 for 1-4 blocks. If you buy more than 4 I will pay shipping in CONUS.

Thanks for looking....... Larry

BAgrpad.jpg

BAgrpeh.jpg

natil.jpg

BEBmq.jpg

PS_R.jpg

PS_S.jpg

Last edited:
All Blocks are still up for sale :D

Apparently we had a miscommunication......

Thanks guys, Larry

Last edited:
Block "F" is SPF....

Thanks Sabre, Please send me an email or PM for details,

Thanks Larry

Larry

I'll take K and L. Get me a total and I'll pay pal you.

Thanks, Greg

P.S. I have to leave for work, I'll get back to you this afternoon.

Thanks

Larry I got the box today. Guys, this is some of the nicest wood I've ever seen for a knife, if I already didn't have so much handle material I would buy the rest of it. The pictures of the dyed stuff don't do it justice:thumbup:

Thanks Greg and Rob,
Greg your box will go out ASAP, and theres no more room in your box. I filled the last spot too. Thanks Block "I" is also SOLD as well.

Larry

Lets move these blocks out....

TAKE $10 OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICE ON ANY OF THE REMAINING BLOCKS FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Thats a great deal guys...........for great quality blocks stabilized / dyed by the best in the business.

Larry

Larry,

I got my stuff today. Its beautiful.
Thanks for the fast service and the bonus.:D

Greg

thanks but 2 blocks at $50.00 and $6. shipping is alot less than than $100 total---to my wife, but if you want to throw in b and h for my birthday something nice will happen to you. you will be so happy to give and i will be so appreciative to recieve. lol--mark

Mark,
Thanks I appreciate it. I think we got our wires crossed here. Sending you a PM.... ;)

Thanks, Larry

Back