• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WSSI - Black Ash Burl, Box Elder Burl, and Pomelle Sapelle

Mark I threw in an extra piece of walnut for ya anyways and your box will go out soon. ;)

Thanks Larry

The remaining pieces will be taken down at noon tomorrow (Sat). If you want any of these at the reduced price ($10 off), now is the time. :D

Thanks guys,
Larry

thanks -cant wait-ill let you know when they come in.- ive been buying pieces from some of yous fellas on the forum--the ones i buy are all going into my specials box for that special moment and inspiration. i am gonna have some lovely pieces for me and ill save some to pass down to my son. he is 3 years old and ive been investing in abit of burls and blocks that i wont touch until he is atleast 15 years old ( and if he is interested), man he gonna have a goldmine. i wonder how expensive wood like black ash burl,desert ironwood, amboyna burl,african blackwood etc... is gonna be in 12-20 years????lol--thanks marekz

Back