Your favorite Military of all-time

Still can’t decide between these 3
4gobJOK.jpg

#1 right now is the CTS 204P/Green G10 and a close second is the S110V Midnight Blue and 3rd is the Orange G10 S30V. I have ask for a Red G10 Version in M390, I think that will be number one if it comes out.

For me, the one and only is the KW Exclusive CF/Ti in S90V because it offers a combination of both the heft which I really like and the high performance which I'm after. I had a 204P version which I sold on just because it felt a bit "light" although it may have had the edge (pun intended) as far as the performance was concerned.

Admittedly with all the escalating price increases and also seeing prices such as almost $208 on a Para 3 in S90V (all sold off too!) that would make the 204P version a bargain in comparison if the size is acceptable and also legal in the user's jurisdiction. I'm very tempted to give that one a second look again at the current sale price of $180 and even the CF/Ti version at $240 ain't too bad of a deal for a backup one!

xskdctJ.jpg

Agree. Down the road at some point this year, I will pick up another green 204p and anothercf/ti s90v. But if bladehq releases a DLC M4 jade millie, that may change my purchase plan.

Right on. It just baffles me why anyone would choose any regular production Military over the kw 204p, which once in a while is on sale @ $160?

I chose the vanilla S30V Millie in part because I don't like the green scales on the KW 204P version (and prefer not to bother with swapping scales). S30V is more than good enough for my needs, and I like black. :D

I am definitely curious about my s90v smurf blue millie that I just bought, but so far I really love my s110v and m4 equally. I carry both everywhere I go.

I’m gonna have to say the CPM D2 sprint with foliage green G10. This was a tough one to answer as I have almost every variant and pretty much love em all.

Back