Your new Sebbie!!! The 25th!!! **more pics**

Give CRK a call and tell them you want to be on the new 25 list. They will take your credit card info but will not charge you until its ready to be shipped, which is around the 6 month mark.

Will be giving them a call first thing Monday morning. Thanks for the info:thumbup:

Give CRK a call and tell them you want to be on the new 25 list. They will take your credit card info but will not charge you until its ready to be shipped, which is around the 6 month mark.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sorry guys I just had to make another comment here. BBQBoy, I love that scene you have on your 21. Its an outstanding knife.

will this come in something than s30v and s35vn and and at a better hardness? crk steel is too soft

dont get me wrong, i just sharpened a friends sebenza on my wicked edge and its a great knife but i could tell it had softer steel

will this come in something than s30v and s35vn and and at a better hardness? crk steel is too soft

I was hoping they'd give the steel a bump up in hardness also. Pretty much the only thing I don't like about CRK, they dull super fast. But you could always just send it off to Bos to get hardened. I did that for an s30 seb and it's fantastic now.

Hi folks,

I can't seem to search on my work browser so forgive me if this has been covered-

1. When are these guys due to start shipping?
2. Can I put in a pre-order for a plain-jane version now?
3. At what price point is CRK going to have these?
4. I trust there will be a small size as per usual production?

I was going to buy a small 21 next month but I might just hold off for now :)

1.) Looking at about six months
2.) Call CRK and get yourself on the wait list
3.) They will run around the same price as the 21
4.) No plans for the small 25 yet, but I'm sure it'll happen

The new pivot screw on the 25 seems to be same one used on the ti lock. Looks great and I cant wait to get my hands on one.

attachment.php

TOTALLY digging the cut out finger area!

Yeah, I've always figured that somebody forgot to do that with my Umnum... :)
Sonny

That place where they consider knives, "art" , have some really good pics up of the new 25

Back