Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

I'm more than pleased with my choice of Talon. To be recommended. Thanks, Will
IMG_1678.jpg

What luck! Went home during a break to find this waiting for me. Quick shot gives some idea of its flourescence..Been searching for this Nifebrite for a long time, many thanks to KBA for giving me the tip-off as getting stuff to Europe isn't always easy
IMG_1696.jpg

Just arrived, Moore Maker 3301 punch stockman, 3-7/8" in yellow delrin and 1095.

MMpunchstockman_zps5c6cb4db.jpg~original

After wanting one of these for sooo long and a quest of sorts, I present to you all my Grail Barlow - a long pull spear in Gabon Ebony. :)

I couldn't be more tickled. This one is the very definition of beautiful simplicity...

3542C6BD-7931-4928-86D6-C481966F1248_zpsppiytudj.jpg

After wanting one of these for sooo long and a quest of sorts, I present to you all my Grail Barlow - a long pull spear in Gabon Ebony. :)

I couldn't be more tickled. This one is the very definition of beautiful simplicity...

Congrats! That at the top of my list.

You lucky dog! :D

I love it and wish I could find one like it, but, am very glad for you. I have too many knives anyhow. :thumbup::D

P.S. - I agree with your analogy. ;)

Excellent Smithhammer ! I am impressed with the Bark Rivers line.

Beautiful wooden handle and the leather is sweet too - bet you like her.:thumbup:;)

:thumbup: Congratulations! A real beauty!!! :thumbup:

This Courthouse Whittler just landed on my doorstep. We're trying to figure out if we'll get along. I've not had a congress, a proper whittler pattern, or a GEC before, so this one checked off a lot of boxes for me.
CHW01.jpg

CHW02.jpg

Back