Your Order Has Shipped!

Well, we can hope.

I canceled the Damasque and ordered a BG-42 in Elk with nickel pins and bolsters instead.

Waiting time will be about six weeks.....I told them to take their time and do it right.....no rush!

:D

I'm still waiting for my 15% refund.....which is a couple of days late

My 15% too was not credited, but after a couple of emails (well, three) they gave me a call a told me it would be taken care of. What was becoming slightly frustrating experience turned into a good one.

Now, if I can just sneak that UPS package in the house without Mrs. Powernoodle catching wind of it . . . .

Well, we can hope.

I canceled the Damasque and ordered a BG-42 in Elk with nickel pins and bolsters instead.

Waiting time will be about six weeks.....I told them to take their time and do it right.....no rush!

too bad damascus will be ready in four weeks.:D

I canceled the Damascus because they won't mark it as a Buck Custom.

It bears the same tang stamp as any normal Buck.....that doesn't bother some people here, but if I pay for Custom, I want it stamped Buck Custom.

So.....unless wiser marketing heads prevail......any Damascus you get will not have the good stamp.

Last edited:
The S30V doesnt have the custom stamp either, standard stamps like the Cabelas AG 110. BUT I love it none the less! She's a beauty! Thanks Buck! Kinda makes my Cabelas 110 look sick :D

Shes a beauty! (IMHO) Perfect lock up, no blade play, great fit and finish, and the blade is almost a mirror finish! Oh yeah, she's a user ;)

:cool:...Well my Custom Shoppe 110 has arrived. I had asked Pete Mason for the BG-42 but it arrived with the S30V blade...:(... It is also stamped just like any other Buck knife with S30V steel...no "Custom" showing anywhere. I'd throw it in the garbage ( ya...sure...:p ) except that it is so DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!!...It is a gorgeous knife that has the best fit and finish of any Custom I've gotten so far. The rivets look great on this one as do the finger-grooves. This is one sweet 110...Pics coming shortly...:p

Last edited:
Well, WH4F..... at least the S30V has the BOS stamp, which lends a bit of class.

Since you probably got that AG for points instead of dollars.....I guess you got your money's worth.

:cool:...Here's a couple of pics...I think they will speak for themselves...:D...You may have to click those thumbnails a couple of times...:thumbup:

Well, WH4F..... at least the S30V has the BOS stamp, which lends a bit of class.

Since you probably got that AG for points instead of dollars.....I guess you got your money's worth.

:D Yeah I like the BOS stamp ;)

The AG?? It was a Safety award ;) Definately got my moneys worth ;)

:cool:...Well my Custom Shoppe 110 has arrived. I had asked Pete Mason for the BG-42 but it arrived with the S30V blade...:(... it is so DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!!...It is a gorgeous knife that has the best fit and finish of any Custom I've gotten so far. The rivets look great on this one as do the finger-grooves. This is one sweet 110...Pics coming shortly...:p

That is very nice lookin' Darryl! Shes a keeper!
That does answer my question of whether or not another custom in BG-42 is in order or me though... I wont risk it. I have enough S30V laying around now. ;)

Pete said he's got TONS of BG-42 laying around.

Strange they don't show it on the website.

Maybe they'll put it on the website soon.......or, more likely....... about the time they run out.

:cool:...Here's a couple of pics...I think they will speak for themselves...:D...You may have to click those thumbnails a couple of times...:thumbup:

That's some great looking ram horn; well worth the little ladies new shoes, but you need to polish that green corrosion off those bolsters. :D

That's some great looking ram horn; well worth the little ladies new shoes, but you need to polish that green corrosion off those bolsters. :D

:cool:...Yeah...They do look pretty bad don't they?...:p...I gotta hit 'em with the buffer and get 'em lookin' like they oughta Sue...( good thing I wasn't naked...the green is my tee-shirt )...:eek::eek::p

( good thing I wasn't naked...the green is my tee-shirt )
[/SIZE][/I][/B]...:eek::eek::p[/COLOR]

On the other forum I frequent, everybody lays their stuff on the ground and takes pics...If there's no toes in your pic, you get flamed... :D

wow happy campers ...
speechless...
hay hun, whats on tv tonite?
tant a dayum ting happ'nen here...

On the other forum I frequent, everybody lays their stuff on the ground and takes pics...If there's no toes in your pic, you get flamed... :D
:cool:...Yeah Trax...But first ya gotta be able to bend over far enough to put the knife on the ground...
achingback.jpg
...:eek::eek:...LMBO...:p

wh4f, nice knife! I also ordered a 110 with BG-42 (Pete agreed to make it with bg-42), but received with s30v. But I don't regret - just love the knfe!:) And I like Bos stamp. Now, I'm thinking about ordering my second CS110, but I'd prefer to see BG-42 on the Buck's site!
DarrylS and YOU got almost the knife I'm thinking about now! I'd like NS, BG-42 and ram:) Not sure about the rivets, I don't know how they'd look on a particular handle, but you're a lucky one - rivets suit the pattern of your handle perfectly!:)

(Pete agreed to make it with bg-42), but received with s30v. But I don't regret - just love the knfe!:) Now, I'm thinking about ordering my second CS110, but I'd prefer to see BG-42 on the Buck's site!:)

I think I will wait until I see BG-42 on the website as well.
I want to order one in BG, but I really dont want another S30V. Not that theres anything wrong with it ;) I just would like something different! S30V rocks, but all the hoopla over the BG, I think I need to try it somewhere down the road!

:cool:...I also like the fact that the knife has the "right" finger-grooves unlike the BCCI 110's that weren't ground into the bolsters...:thumbup:...:)...I do wish it was BG-42 but ya know I just ain't a'gonna push my luck...LOL...:p

I think I will wait until I see BG-42 on the website as well.
I want to order one in BG, but I really dont want another S30V. Not that theres anything wrong with it ;) I just would like something different! S30V rocks, but all the hoopla over the BG, I think I need to try it somewhere down the road!
Yes, I'm just having the same thoughts about BG-42!:)
I decided to order my first CS110 (never had even a stock one with 420HC) and I'm really enjoying it. And now I'd like to try some BG-42! The ordering will be a bit complicated, as I'm not an American and leaving the USA very soon. Too naive, I really believed that I could live with only one CS110!:D

Back