Your Order Has Shipped!

And still no pics:( I wonder if Buck has changed stamps on the blades from Custom Shoppe... Maybe I'm too fastidious, but I don't like the sign "Designer's choice"... Also it would be great to have Paul Bos' personal stamp on custom blades:)))))))))))))

well guys, i is sure it will get proper attention!
it will most likely have to be handled the old fashon way...
by hand!!!
and hand opperations take time
which by the way there is not a single reason you all you reg guys here are NOT bcci members!!

Last edited:
wdont worry be happy ! ya guys got the price rolled back as it was !!!!

Uh, I didn't Dave.

I've been charged for the original overpriced amounts, wasn't given the 15% discount and as yet no one from Buck has returned my call.

:confused:

Well, Friday......I got a box from Buck.

Oh good........but it contained a nylon sheath.....and no knife.

And an invoice for a nylon sheath.

Why?

God and Buck only know........I've heard they are closely associated, and I guess both make mistakes.

Or do they routinely spend the money to send sheaths separately by UPS????

That's expensive. No wonder they have financial problems.

I am puzzled.

Well, the knife was supposed to be coming by Priority Mail (US Postal Service) but the sheath came United Parcel Service Ground.

They hit my credit card for the full amount, no discount, on the 18th.

They got what they wanted......and I have a nylon sheath.

Maybe they forgot to put the sheath into the box with 110, which is going to you by USPS? And it came earlier....

:cool:...I certainly hope someone from Buck is seeing what's going on here with the Credit Card charges on the Customs ordered so far...
rolleyes.gif

These latest posts are starting to make me nervous... :(

Me as well. Overcharging a customers credit card is something I take VERY seriously in the relationship between seller and buyer. No one returned my call Friday, and I realize it came in to them around Noon on a Friday, so I am happy to wait for someone to help resolve this, but I also feel that it should be handled sooner not later.

:(

Maybe they forgot to put the sheath into the box with 110, which is going to you by USPS? And it came earlier....

Maybe, but I doubt they'd catch a forgotten sheath that fast and correct it that fast......without a complaint from the buyer.

And I doubt that a sheath sent by UPS ground AFTER the knife would beat the knife sent by Priority Mail.

But maybe you're right.

We can hope.

I'll be watching for the mailman tomorrow.

see rocinante... i told ya to be nice...!
give them a tad more time ...
i am sure things will be ok...

Last edited:
I'm not worried about selling out. I will keep my Bucks no matter what happens in the future. I get worried about getting billed for a knife that I was told was discounted, then receiving no discount. Then maybe getting a sheath in the mail and no knife? WTF?? :D
My last purchase from Buck, the kitchen set, went smooth as can be. Except that I had to call back a few times because noone except Ena knew about the set... But thats beside the point... I ordered some knives from the Factory store a couple years back, I had to let them know they only billed for one. These seem to be problems that keep manifesting?
One can only cheerlead for so long Dave. Then one gets nervous.

An overcharge (or charge for an order not received) on a credit card order means you are paying interest on something you didn't get or were charged too much for...

I would (and have) call the CC company and challenge or cancel that charge...A call to Buck from Mastercard or Visa will get their attention...

If Buck doesn't correct it before the end of the monthly cycle, you will still have to pay that months interest even if Buck corrects the mistake and credits you for the difference...

Back