Zero Tolerance 560, Pictures and First Impression

I got lucky enough to pick up a 560 today with a nice and low serial number, 0037. I can say for those who are waiting, it's worth the wait! I know many forum members are going to have a new favorite EDC very soon.

Ergonomics is an A+, feels great in the hand. The size is prefect (for me anyways). The G10 and machined titanium is grippy but not at all to the point where it's going to chew up your jeans. The weight is prefect, its a big beefy knife but doesn't feel heavy at all (not sure if it is) 5.6oz right? This thing is so smooth you can open it even with a slip or miss fire. With an average flick of the finger this thing flies open, shes smooth like butter! The blade came razor sharp from the factory.

ZT really nailed this one out of the park and I can't see anyone finding any complaints about this knife. I have a Hinderer XM-24 on order, but I'm not sure I'm going to keep it after getting this beauty. There is a small scratch on the blade which I didn't even notice when I bought it. Ah well, doesn't bother me anyways! Enjoy the pictures and if anyone wants me to take a few others let me know!

photo1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo2.jpg

Last edited:
lol would I do that? I've been calling my local knife shop at least once a week to see what they're getting in. When I called yesterday he had a pleasant surprise. I was there a half hour after they opened and walked out with this.

Dude your the forst one with this awesome blade that i know of!! so how does it fire out when you flip it?

@ Rudeco, I just added that in my first post. It's super smooth. Your barely need to touch it for it to fly open.

Dude i am so jealous, congrats on a great purchase.....i am just salvating at this blade...your killing me smallz!!

I need to pre-order in Toronto in the future. Great score man! :thumbup:

Thanks guys! No pre-order for me, I just kept calling once a week to see when! lol

Congrats! I didnt get a preorder in but I will be picking one of these up. Its a great looking blade.

You won't be disappointed you do shandrydan1.

I just noticed the ZT logo lasered on the blade has a glossy almost metallic shine when you turn it and it reflects the light. Pretty cool! Forgot to mention in my original post, lock up is solid with zero blade play like all ZT's.

Hate to ask but is that a scratch on the blade? Also, is the blade really sharp? How about more details. Any rough edges? Everything on scales and lock side radiused and smooth? Blade centering?

That sort of info plz. :)

Back