ZT 0200 review

New to ZT and looking for an EDC. I am curious about this one, but I do like an assisted opener. This looks like one heck of a knife in all ways. Also, how is the sharpening with the recurve? Does ZT make one basically the same as an assisted opener?

I really like the Hinderer 0560ZT, but the price is a bit much to swallow right now.

There is no other zt with assisted opening that is similar to the zt 0200, especially for the price. I recently handled a zt 0566 and a zt 0770 and they felt like toys in comparison to the quality and finish of my zt 0200. If you can handle heavier knifes, the zt 0200 can be edc'd just fine. I do every day. I sharpen it with rods, but if it gets really dull zt will do it for free if you send it in to them. It is a beast of a knife and it will remind you that every day: it's big, heavy, flicks out with authority (actually faster than most large assisted openers), its super grippy 3D machined G10 scales like to shred your pockets, the tip of its beastly blade may even occasionally "bite" your fingertips when closed since it barely protrudes out from between the liners (not enough to draw blood though). I love this knife

Back