ZT 0777 - Serial Number Soundoff

I've had pre-orders in with two large distributors since September 15, 2011 and haven't heard ANYTHING. :(

I was under the impression that they were just going to finish the run out with them, but well likely never really know.

0133 reporting in.

ZT0777bf_zps2a1136cb.jpg

It'll be interesting to see if the serial numbers on the 0777-M390 continue from where the 0777 left off or are reset to 0001.

Perhaps change thread title to include 0777-M390?

It'll be interesting to see if the serial numbers on the 0777-M390 continue from where the 0777 left off or are reset to 0001.

Perhaps change thread title to include 0777-M390?

I will just include the #'s of all the variants here :)

With the forum dying I hope it doesn't make it harder to find out when one of these goes up for sale. Pharmagator...how on earth did you come across so many recently? :O

With the forum dying I hope it doesn't make it harder to find out when one of these goes up for sale. Pharmagator...how on earth did you come across so many recently? :O

I put a 'wanted' thread on this forum, a devilish forum and another knife forum... I got 3 deals that way... plus 2 on a certain bidding site... (that and a hefty credit limit on my CC)

I put a 'wanted' thread on this forum, a devilish forum and another knife forum... I got 3 deals that way... plus 2 on a certain bidding site... (that and a hefty credit limit on my CC)

Huh I always thought the wanted forums was pretty dead. I just assumed you'd sold your soul to the devil or you had a interdimensional portal magically sourcing them from parallel universes!

I just assumed you'd sold your soul to the devil or you had a interdimensional portal magically sourcing them from parallel universes!

Lord, I hope not! "What does it profit a man to gain the world (or five ZT0777s) and yet forfeit his very soul?" Jesus, who is the Christ of God...

now I think I have to check out that 'eye of a needle' verse again....

Back