• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT Zero Tolerance Factory Blems

You still got it from me , you just pay a little more on the bay , because of the fees. aja250 is my dad, he does my bay sales.

Dave

thanks for the fast shipping, dave. received my 301 in perfect condition :)

I was able to score a ZT 0301 from Dave tonight. I cant wait to get it. I have been wanting one for the last 6 months. Watched NCIS tonight and that put me over the edge, seeing Gibbs with a ZT made me have to have one.......lol. I will post when it arrives. Thanks Dave

Dave, My ZT 0301 arrived today. ( ordered early saturday morning, arrived wednesday and that was with the holiday, plus Dave is on the other side of the US. Lightening Fast Shipping and well packaged to boot ) The knife is absolutely awsome. I feel the quality is even better than my strider smf. Big, grippy, well built knife. This knife is a tank and I love it. It even dwarfs my umnumzaan. After looking for quite awhile, I found the blem. I cant believe ZT would even call this mark a blem !!! Strider sells knives for $500 that have multiple blems and worse. ZT has some of the best QC in the business. With the ZT, your getting a strider smf like knife ( much better quality than the smf in my opinion ) for only about 30% of the price............Dave, Your the best, I will definately be back for more.

I just stumbled upon this thread. I think I got the 0350 from your dad. Its a great knife. Any idea as to when we can expect some 301's or 302's ?
Thanks

Hi Dave,

I got the Zipit and the Half Ton today. I very much like them both. They both exceed my expectations, in looks, functionality, finish quality and of course the price.
Thanks Dave, for the quick ship as well. I will be back for more.

Regards,

Ken

:thumbup: Thanks Dave! I received my 0610st today. It looks great and that was a fast and smooth transaction. Thanks again.

I bought a ZT0200 a couple of weeks ago and it's incredible! I'll take the ZT0500 - paypal sent!

Back