• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT Zero Tolerance Factory Blems

I got my ZT500 just a few minutes ago. If there's a way to tell this is a blem (aside from the xxxx), I can't see it. Man, what a nice blade!

Thanks again!!!!

By the way, between the time I paid for the knife and the time I received it was less than 48 hours.

Same here - ZT 0500 received in 3 days (it traveled across country).

Best I could tell was the clip was a little bent and pushed into the G10 scale a little - took me less than 5 minutes to fix.

Other than the "XXXX" on the blade this one has better fit and finish than some of the new Buck knives I have bought that weren't blems.

Thanks for a great deal Dave.

Dave, got my Leek today, although haven't seen it yet as I'm not home right now. Thanks for the fast shipping and being a great, trustworthy source/seller. I'll be in touch for more.

Ken

Hey Dave, finally made it home to see the Leek from you. Great knife! It's the perfect companion for a pair of dress slacks and/or jacket/suit.

BTW, what is wrong with this knife? I and my son-in-law have pored over it, looking for some flaw or ding. Can't find a thing, other than MAYBE a bit of a shadow on the Kershaw side of the handle. I would have NEVER found it if I didn't have a spotlight on it, looking over every millimeter. Brilliant.

Thanks again, I will be back!

Last edited:
Hi Dave,
I was wondering as well if there will be more ZT Blems coming?

Thanks,

Bill

I got my 0300 blem in 2 days. All I could find wrong is a
slight burr on the hole for the lock stop and the blade angle is a
shallow on one side. It still shaved hair though.
Great knife! Now I don't miss my old Microtech LCC as much anymore.

If you missed out on the blems, Dave's prices for new ZT's are very good also.

Thanks!

Got my non-blem 0301 and the other Kershaw Blur today. Super fast shipping to the East Coast and another perfect order. Will be back again and again.

Thanks!!

I sent 3 emails ,,,must not be getting them ... could you email me details about the knife and how I can get the money to you ? toxic-cutter at hotmail dot com
I dnt know whats up with the email ... this one should work thou

I sent 3 emails ,,,must not be getting them ... could you email me details about the knife and how I can get the money to you ? toxic-cutter at hotmail dot com
I dnt know whats up with the email ... this one should work thou

You may want to check your junk mail because I checked back on the first email and I responded to it the same day. 2/07

Dave

Back