1,000th Post and Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! I didn't have 1000 things to say, I just repeat myself alot. :rolleyes:

I'll guess 137, unless it's taken.

Well, since Aardvark already claimed the Ultimate Answer (What do you get if you multiply six by nine? :confused: :D ), I'll shamelessly copy Svashtar and go with my count as of this post:

Thanks for a cool contest!

Jeremy

I'm surprised that no one has chosen the square root of 69.:confused: :rolleyes:

At, errr, Eight something.;) :D :p

I just made the list of names for the drawing (go back to post 58 if you do not know of the change) tonight. I will check back and add any new names added to the thread before the daring at 10:00 EST. Thanks everyone.

Yvsa said:
I'm surprised that no one has chosen the square root of 69.:confused: :rolleyes:

At, errr, Eight something.;) :D :p

8.3066238;)....in case you wanted to know, Yvsa:D You might ask Mark if he is going to round it down to the nearest thousandth or ten-thousandth;)

Jake

Steely_Gunz said:
8.3066238;)....in case you wanted to know, Yvsa:D You might ask Mark if he is going to round it down to the nearest thousandth or ten-thousandth;)

Jake
LOL! Believe me Jake, I probably done the math while you were still in diapers, or before.:rolleyes: ;) :D

It's still eight something.;) :p

Yvsa said:
LOL! Believe me Jake, I probably done the math while you were still in diapers, or before.:rolleyes: ;) :D

It's still eight something.;) :p

I thought it was 8 something... ;)

Mark is still using numbers...instead of names.

Pick a number if you haven't already to get in on the drawing. No number, no winner...

Nasty said:
Mark is still using numbers...instead of names.

Pick a number if you haven't already to get in on the drawing. No number, no winner...

I changed it back on post #58 nasty. I will be doing a drawing. But by all means everyone feel free to keep doing the numbers if you want I have enjoyed the "square root" post. I am going over the names now and everyone who has posted on this thread is entered. I will be back after a bit and give the winner after I go over the names and have my brother draw the name. Thanks

The winner is...

Howard Wallace

:) :cool: :D
Congrats Howard I will send you email so that we can work out the detail etc. Thanks everyone and in a thousand more post maybe we can do this again.

Why do I have this funny feeling I missed something going on? Oh, well.

Mark Nelson said:
The winner is...

Howard Wallace

:) :cool: :D
Congrats Howard I will send you email so that we can work out the detail etc. Thanks everyone and in a thousand more post maybe we can do this again.
Thanks Mark!!!!!

6 and 8 are lucky numbers in China.

There seemed to be quite a bit of competition for 666 so I went with the lucky 8's.

congrats, Howard.

Mark - if you need anything, let me know.

congrats howard
Be sure to post a pic of the blade when it's finished

~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<>call me
'Dean' :)-FYI-FWIW-IIRC-JMO-M2C-YMMV-TIA-YW-GL-HH-HBD-IBSCUTWS-tWotBGUaDUaDUaD
<> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links --A--T--H--D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back