• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

10 small 3V EDC Knives, micarta, G10

It's been 13 minutes and the thing still says there are two #2 posts.
there_can_be_only_one_highlander.gif

There's definitely an art to getting one - and as a newbie here I have a lot to learn.... (like not using the "reply" button and quoting the whole post which I suspect knocked me down several pegs )

Oh well, congrats to all who got one.

I'm looking for smaller models (esp. and no bigger than the FK) so it doesn't look like there will be anything for me in the near future.

If anyone wants to sell an FK, lmk

^^^ Not likely. The way I see it, based on the past few sales and your positioning, you are a step or two ahead :eek:

If he doesnt want it, ill gladly take it. This wouldn't be my first carothers but would be my first knive in d3v. If not thanks anyway

The Gent I proxy'd for is supposed to be on an airplane and will undoubtedly check his messages when he lands. AFAIK, no one else has proxy'd for him so my spot will be dedicated to him per my posts trail with him on the CPK subforum. If he passes, I will then let you know but just to inform you to not keep the expectations too high. With my apologies, CS~

This is a Proxy for @Hundred Acre Wood.

However if he has already got one, I may consider another potential first time owner at my spot.

That's a super generous and thoughtful offer.
I don't own any Carother's (or any blades in 3v for that matter) and am primarily interested in smaller 3" - 5" models.
However, as a newbie I understand that there might be others who have been trying to get one for longer than I have and are therefore more worthy of consideration.
Still, i wanted to chime in and say what
a super cool gesture that is.

The Gent I proxy'd for is supposed to be on an airplane and will undoubtedly check his messages when he lands. AFAIK, no one else has proxy'd for him so my spot will be dedicated to him per my posts trail with him on the CPK subforum. If he passes, I will then let you know but just to inform you to not keep the expectations too high. With my apologies, CS~

Thanks brother. yeah im pretty sure hes gonna take it, but a guy can dream haha if i can ever help ya out with a Proxy or anything just ask

Back