• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1084......For Sale...........

Please send me an email with a quote for as much steel 25 bucks will get me for stock removal. Thanks a mil!

i think there sold out. bummer man, nice steel to.

NOT SOLD OUT!!!
Only out of the 1 1/2"

Still have 1"

Keith, I will PM you.
Mace

Hey Keith,
Please update your profile....can't e-mail or PM you.:thumbup:
I'll be at the East Windsor CT. show this Sunday and will have some steel.
Mace

Page gave me a piece of the 1x1/4 earlier today, that stuff welds like a dream and moves like butter under a 10lb hammer. You guys can expect a email from me when I get my paycheck. Is there free shipping if you buy ____ pounds? Like you have on the 1095.

Thanks
-Dan

Gentlemen, Thank you for all your orders!
If you are interested in a shipping quote for steel I ask that you please e-mail me at macevitale@yahoo.com ...include how much steel you would like your full shipping info and YOUR NAME.:thumbup: I can't tell you how many e-mails I have goten with no name or shipping address.
If you want 5lbs of steel thats fine, just let me know who you are.
Thanks
Mace

Dan, Hell! Anything will move under a 10lbs. hammer!!!!:eek: Tell Page I said he has some issues.;)

Email sent Mace. Most steel moves OK under the hammer but your 1084 moves great. If I see him anytime soon I will pass the message on ;).

I'm looking forward to that batch of W2. If you had to estimate; how many months do you think it will be until the W2 is smelted?

-Dan

Email sent Mace. Most steel moves OK under the hammer but your 1084 moves great. If I see him anytime soon I will pass the message on ;).

I'm looking forward to that batch of W2. If you had to estimate; how many months do you think it will be until the W2 is smelted?

-Dan
The small size helps a lot, but I will tell you that this stuff moves easier than some identically sized 9260 that i got from Admiral. To my mind, the W2 that I got from Don Hanson and the big 1084 from Aldo/Mace also seem to move a fair bit easier than comparably sized O1 or 5160.

Hello all,
Again, I would like to thank all of you who have helped make this a fun little adventure for both myself and Aldo.

At this time I am stepping away from the steel business and handing it all over to Aldo.
I think all to many times mixing business and friendship you end up with a broken friendship. I've seen it happen.
I'm very happy to say Al and I worked very hard at staying friends this whole time and I look foward to the next time we get to just hang out and do some forging.;)

There is still 1084 left and Aldo has the new 1095 and some other stuff in the works.
To get a quote from Aldo please contact him at njsteelbaron@gmail.com or give him a ring at (201)-637-1413

Tell him Mace sent ya!:D

Thank you all agian!
Mace

Mace,
have fun just forging, you and Aldo have been a huge help to the bladesmithing community with the 1084.

-Page

Bump

Hey y'all, Aldo's good people too!

Just got a batch of 1084 1x1/4"
Nice clean bars, and forges like a dream. Good price, good shipping, good guy.

Haven't had a chance to clean up the first one and do HT, but I'll post up some pics shortly. This weekend I'm building a 2x72 grinder from Tracy Mickleys plans, so I won't be gettin' to it.

Syn

got my 50lb shipment the other day and am looking forward to getting the forge finished and swinging a hammer on the stuff....thanks aldo

Back