Hey Les,do you mean like this?

141372.jpg

141374.jpg

141373.jpg

Hey Les,do you mean like this?

141372.jpg

141374.jpg

141373.jpg
Yes that’s the one I have. Did you put a texture on the smooth micarta? That’s the only thing stopping me from using mine is the smooth, slick handle. I’ve been considering putting a laser etching with a nice pattern on it. My brother has a laser engraving machine and I might send it to him.

I did this for a while with two of mine. I removed them eventually, though, in favor of a fob and a pocket sheath (itself clipped inside my front pocket).

Zieg
That’s what I want to do with my LTs. Where did you get all the parts ?

JB like these?
141377.jpg
I did the same thing. The 112/110 LT with a clip carries very well in a shorts pocket when a heavy knife in a sheath just wouldn't cut it (sorry couldn't resist :p ).

LTGroup.JPG

There is also the aluminum framed 110 with a clip available from C&C
aluminum 110-2.JPG

I'm thinking about putting a clip on my aluminum 112 BOTM, but am leaning towards not.

I carry the standard 110 in a sheath frequently when working around the property. I prefer to carry the regular heavy 110/112 in a sheath, but a pocket clip can be real handy with the lightweights.

All of the knives in post 5 above are much lighter than the brass and wood 110’s.
Bent clips are no problem. They can be adjusted while off the knife.
To avoid drilling and tapping blind holes for pocket clips, it helps to disassemble the pivot (for tip down carry). This also helps for installing Helicoils in the pivot area. I prefer to add a screw rather than reriveting the pivot.

Yes that’s the one I have. Did you put a texture on the smooth micarta? That’s the only thing stopping me from using mine is the smooth, slick handle. I’ve been considering putting a laser etching with a nice pattern on it. My brother has a laser engraving machine and I might send it to him.
No,I didn't put any texture to the scales.I'm still looking for something that will work well.

If your brother does a laser etching,I would like to see that.

Back