12 Hours of Sanding Later... 3-5 Update with Yanagi Ba Pics!

I'm asking $415 shipped for the 240 Gyuto.

I must say, a 240 is a lot of real estate! I had to do the grind and blade sanding over a few days. It's nice and thin...

By the way I'm also asking $415 for the Yanagi Ba, it will be available soon!

Sneak preview! Yanagi Ba... scary sharp and available for purchase!

Thanks Bobby! I need a few more pics but here's a close-up of the handle. Domed peened pin!!!

There are 3 pins in this pic... can you see all three? :D They are there I promise!

Thanks Bobby! I need a few more pics but here's a close-up of the handle. Domed peened pin!!!

There are 3 pins in this pic... can you see all three? :D They are there I promise!

Yeah but you wouldn't believe how close I had to get my laptop to my face to do it >_>

Guys, don't let this one sit too long. I've been thinking about starting to upgrade my kitchen cutlery. :)

Where's my chef apron?

It makes me want to put mine back on too... go show it off! :D

OM....now that's a fancy chef knife!

Thanks BLK! :D

Invisible pins = visible talent and artistry

Well done Daniel!

Much appreciated RMW! :D

Yeah but you wouldn't believe how close I had to get my laptop to my face to do it >_>

Guys, don't let this one sit too long. I've been thinking about starting to upgrade my kitchen cutlery. :)

:D Thanks!

One more pic for now! Reflection on the tip... this one is big and hard to photograph. I had to stand on a bucket to get it all the way in frame.

Back