12" machete thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Andy, That explains it great.
I'm getting a 12in first but I have a question. I was originally on the list for a 14 as well but I don't know if I want a 16 instead. How much more chopping ability does the 14 have over the 12? I want to make sure that there is a big enough difference in my second chete from the 12.

Thanks Andy, That explains it great.
I'm getting a 12in first but I have a question. I was originally on the list for a 14 as well but I don't know if I want a 16 instead. How much more chopping ability does the 14 have over the 12? I want to make sure that there is a big enough difference in my second chete from the 12.

If I may attempt to help you get to an answer, The 12 is a bit thicker than the larger machetes therefore will have more mass behind the area of impact any any given point within the length of the blade. I will assume that the difference in impact force between the 14 and the 12 will be less noticeable than the difference between the 14 and the 16, and so obviously between the 12 and 16. So... get the 16.

:D

Thanks, didn't realize the 12 was thicker, that makes the decision easy. Off to the 16 thread to sign up!

Just getting over the flu, so I been out of it since I got my 12" 'chete. But, Saturdays is my Bday, so, I know I will be getting some time in outdoors, should have some pics up Saturday night.

Yay me!!!

Moose

It may be, but it may not be. For example, if I happen to have X # of OD 12" ers, but a guy that chose black is next up, I'm going to go ahead and sell the OD's. Know what I mean. Also, guys that chose multiple packages may make the list seem a bit wonky. I ask for y'alls patience. I have 19 machetes downstairs that will be finished tomorrow.

Awesome. You had asked me before, and I have yours in tomorrows finished batch.

I'm glad y'all feel this way. thanks!

awesome i can't wait to get it. let me know when you want the money sir. i am extra excited and can't wait to hit the woods with it

Is it possible to still get on this list for a 12" - Natural?

Thank you

OK. Three 12's are available. Two Naturals and one OD. I already mailed Grunt Soldier a black handled one.

So, if I'm reading this right these guys are up:

AC112 - Natural
Jpnix56 - OD
Liveitloud - Natural

If you've ordered multiples, you may want to wait to save on shipping. You may not, it may be you want the first one right away or something. Whatever the case, please contact me to arrange payment, and I'll get these shipped out to you ASAP.

THANKS GUYS!

Ridge-Runner: Take me off the list for now. I have to rethink the order. I may switch to a different size.

Thanks,

Nick

Andy, I am on the list for an 18". Can you please put me down for a 12" in OD? Please plan on shipping them both at the same time - let me know what the total is when you are ready to ship - I will get a USPS MO in the mail to you to be recieved before shipment. Thanks so much!
Steve West
weststevenr@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back