12" machete thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take two 12" with OD handles. Let me know when to pay.

(I just bought a 14" direct from Andy so where do I post for the fourth free one? It'll be another 14" with OD)

Put me down for a 12" with OD handle. See which one shows up first.
I'm already in the game for a 14" in OD as well.

Well I got my 12" and 16" and they are really fine. Now want to order #3 and #4. 18" in natural and a 12" in OD. :)

I'll take two 12" with OD handles. Let me know when to pay.

(I just bought a 14" direct from Andy so where do I post for the fourth free one? It'll be another 14" with OD)

Gotcha. Just go ahead and post on the 14" thread, if my short attn span allows me to I will just go ahead and get it from here for you! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Well I got my 12" and 16" and they are really fine. Now want to order #3 and #4. 18" in natural and a 12" in OD. :)

Is this a request to be put on the lists?
Edit: Just got done checking the 18" thread and will now put you on this list as well.

Got my 12" with Black Canvas today. Just like everybody else I am really happy with the product. Handle feels great. Now for some woods time with it. Thanks Andy!

Chris

Please put me on the list for a 12" in natural micarta.

Also, just out of curiosity, is 12" the blade length or OAL?

Thanks,
caleb

Last edited:
OK. I have 4 natural handled machetes available for list guys.

atcgriffin, MajorD, newyork, and bdh1112, they're yours. PM's incoming.

OK, I couldn't get PM's to newyork, bdh1112, or atcgriffin. Hopefully they'll see this.

Is there a minimum number of post you must make before being eligible to get on the list? I just joined today and am unsure of the protocol. If it is okay can I be added to the list for a 12" with OD handle?

No post req. But please make sure we have plenty of contact 411.

Thanks Rich. Got it.

I tried using PM to no avail. I did send and email with contact info to your Fiddleback email. If you didn't recieve it let me know on this thread.

Thanks

Please make sure to send it to Ridgerunner. He is maintaining the list. I just make the knives from it.

THANKS!!!

Ridge-runner,

This is a request to be placed on the 12" list. I've already emailed you my contact info a short while ago. Hope you get it, if not let me know. I'd like an OD handle.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back