124 KB photo "too big" to process?

Scoot back a little bit more before taking the picture. Then edit it by cropping out about 1/2 of it. Then it will usually load.

Scoot back a little bit more before taking the picture. Then edit it by cropping out about 1/2 of it. Then it will usually load.
Heh,
128kilobytes = 0.128 megabytes
yeah it might be , 2000 x 2000 pixels, but thats a tiny picture

seems to be related to all the latest reports, some kind of database issue

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/server-space.1761156/

I made a similar thread too.

I was unable to load any size picture. I was able to again after a day or so.

Also the search function is busted.

Lot of double and triple posts.

Lag on uploads, need to press “Like Post” on separate page.

Certain times of the evening the Forum doesn’t even load at all.

My guess is Kevin has a lot on his plate. This Forum uses a lot of space. Lots of traffic. Less people re-upping dues. Hard times for everyone.

We will get through this I hope. I love this Forum.

I noticed that I have to do several refresh before a post appears on a thread.

n2s

Same here. Can’t upload pictures, says they’re too large. Same sized pictures as I’ve always done. Also I’m not getting email notifications anymore as well

Same here. Can’t upload pictures, says they’re too large. Same sized pictures as I’ve always done. Also I’m not getting email notifications anymore as well

Also can't load pictures no matter how small I make them, won't load pictures I've loaded before, something is way out of wack.

Just rebooted the server, seems to have fixed. We've got calls in with the hosting company investigating

Nope, still can't upload a <150k pic to the Traditional EDC thread...just tried:(

Host it on imgur for now

Which thread specifically is it? Because I'm seeing new photos posted in all the various Trad threads.

I also cannot upload any pics right now and I'm in a different subforum than any mentioned so far (PC).

Can’t load a pic from my iPhone in the “what are you carrying today“
Tried all sizes.

100kb image

Attachments

• file_example_JPG_100kB.jpg
    file_example_JPG_100kB.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 6
500 kb image

Attachments

• file_example_JPG_500kB.jpg
    file_example_JPG_500kB.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 5