124 KB photo "too big" to process?

I'll help you out with part of the problem...the 500k cap isn't hard, here's a 1.6mb pic that just uploaded fine:confused:

Edit...nevermind, it appears the software resized it automatically...nice that it finally does that :)

Attachments

• 20201127_134609.jpg
    20201127_134609.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 6
When the complaint is that 124k photos won't upload, and a 500k image does...

When the complaint is that 124k photos won't upload, and a 500k image does...
Yup, its working now. I was trying to help with a glitch I had noticed previously, a few times I clicked on the original instead of the resized pic and it uploaded fine even though it was WAY above the 500k cap...I thought that may have been contributing to the fast HD fillup.

It never worked out for me too. I’m an amateur photographer, and my goal, for now, is to make enough money for me to buy a professional camera. I still had to take pictures on my bad camera, and the only thing that really helped me out was an upscaling image online. I found out about it suddenly when I was browsing through the internet. Basically, it increases the size and quality of an image. I personally think that this is the best option for people that want to take beautiful pictures but don’t have the right equipment.

Last edited:
Back