18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

Is there any new info to be had on these?

Pics, thoughts, discussions?

After catching up on the Knife or Death shows, and not even knowing Dr. Keffeler was going to be in the show, I’m hungry for anything you have for us.

Is there any new info to be had on these?

Pics, thoughts, discussions?

After catching up on the Knife or Death shows, and not even knowing Dr. Keffeler was going to be in the show, I’m hungry for anything you have for us.

I ordered a billet of 3V, it is being rolled out now and is due to arrive here at the shop soon. We will be in production of the K18 over winter.

Everyone knows that to defeat a robot/computer you just challenge it to tic tac toe

They cheat

giphy.gif

They comin

xtox8rfrnovcvoifj1dw.gif

Hide ya kids, grab ya knife

source.gif

I was daydreaming about the K18 the other day. I think someone touched on this, somewhere, sometime. Does this thing have the potential to 1-hit blast through a 2x4, in capable hands of course? Has Dr. Dan done that with any of his Assassins?

I was daydreaming about the K18 the other day. I think someone touched on this, somewhere, sometime. Does this thing have the potential to 1-hit blast through a 2x4, in capable hands of course? Has Dr. Dan done that with any of his Assassins?
There's video of Dan 1-hitting a 2x4 with a Super Assasin. I haven't seen ANY videos of him in action with a K18, despite someone showing a pic of 3 K18s from his custom shop :(

Cap’n Smudge Cap’n Smudge
Thanks for that vid. I saw that in looking around, but did not realize that what I was looking for was in that vid; I thought I was looking for a standalone video.

Al that said, that SA is amazing. :thumbsup::cool:
And I believe that's the shorter SA Wakizashi in the video. There's also the longer SA Katana, which is an even more powerful chopper.

Back