• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

#2 Extra Hard Redwood Burl - Old Stock Cut in the 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like I may have made an error with an order that was mailed. There are 2 blocks left in my office that shouldn't be there. Those of you who purchased blocks please check your shipment and let me know if it is not right. If your order is not correct please contact me by PM or call my workshop at 541-592-5071. Leave a message if I don't hear the phone. I will call back right away. If your order is not correct I will make things right immediately. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

I just got home and found my pieces in the mail.
Incredible stuff. I couldn't be happier with my shipment.
It's amazing how heavy it is for the size.
You've got a customer for life.

Dave

Hi Mark,
My order wasn't quite right. I ordered blocks 557 and 558, but received blocks 558 and 577. Midwest Dave was supposed to receive block 577. I wonder if he received my other block.
I'll send you an email, Mark.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Mark,
My order wasn't quite right. I ordered blocks 557 and 558, but received blocks 558 and 577. Midwest Dave was supposed to receive block 577. I wonder if he received my other block.
I'll send you an email, Mark.

Thanks,

Tom

Thanks Tom,
I knew something wasn't right. I have 557 here. I will send you an email in a bit. I was hoping I could send you your correct block and maybe you could forward 577 to midwest dave. I will of course send you something extra to try to make up for the mess up. Sorry, Mark

Hi Mark,
No problem. Just send me an email Midwest Dave's address and I'll get him his wood.
Best,
Tom

And I'll return the piece you sent to replace it Mark.
Glad to see 577 resurfaced, I really liked the pics of it.

Thanks guys,
Dave

Sorry about the mix up. If you could send me the wrong pieces to It's a Burl, PO Box 3156, Kerby, OR 97531 I will get the correct pieces to you along with some extra stuff to make up for this. Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark, I'll get block 577 back to you as quickly as possible.

I ordered a set of scales from the third redwood batch (number 585), which I don't think has been sent out yet. You can send 557 along with it, if you like. Or separately if that's more convenient. I'm not in any great hurry.

Hi Mark, I'll get block 577 back to you as quickly as possible.

I ordered a set of scales from the third redwood batch (number 585), which I don't think has been sent out yet. You can send 557 along with it, if you like. Or separately if that's more convenient. I'm not in any great hurry.

I got these 2 shipped today along with an extra piece I think you will like. Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

All the blocks arrived today along with the extra piece. Thanks. I hope you get block 577 soon (or have already gotten it).

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back