2 nd day Christmas deal for 12/2--Pix, Ultimate Fighter, Ceremonial &t Awesome Buys

I notice that I don't see any shiny metal fittings on the Ultimate Fighter. Are the bolster and buttcap painted or blackened?

I don't think there are any metal fittings. I'll have to look at mine but I think it's just wood slabs.
Works fine, the tang is exposed along the back.

Like a giant bowie handle.

I don't think there are any metal fittings. I'll have to look at mine but I think it's just wood slabs.
Works fine, the tang is exposed along the back.

Like a giant bowie handle.

Interesting. I can see that working, I've just never seen a big HI knife without bolster and buttcap. Of course my collection is still relatively small. I think I'm up to five big blades, counting my Hasiya but not my Reti or Suga.

Man that is one sweet blade. Id sure love to see them come back! Never seen one of them?

I got this one early 2012. There were a couple others of this model if I remember correctly, but without the elaborately carved handle.

I got this one early 2012. There were a couple others of this model if I remember correctly, but without the elaborately carved handle.

Wow! Where the heck I was I dont know? Ah...My house just burt down thats where I was. Prolly didnt even have a puter then. Love the blade thickness. It looks perfect in the kitchen and also a good skinner, rabbit cleaner...etc. Thats just too sweet:thumbup: Love seeing your collection!

thanks for sharing that Aunt Yangdu - its a very nice sounding tune!

...also, I'd definitely like a Chatur-Vala as well, if they ever reappear =)

Back