2000 Post Beckerhead Giveaway!

91bravo

Gold Member
Been a member of BF since 2008 and have finally hit 2000 posts! And the 2000th one is here in the Becker forum! Thanks to all you Beckerheads for the great info, discussion, adventures, and knife loans! I'll be giving away a new Case black g10 trapper. I have sharpened both blades to a professional quality, razor sharp edge, so it will be ready for work!

Conditions: Giveaway is for official Beckerheads with corresponding numbers. You can not sell the knife. If you find that you don't like it, give it away here in this forum, to another member that may want it!

To enter this giveaway, just post an "I'm in" with your BH#, here in this thread, along with a pic of your favorite Becker(s). I'll leave this up for about 2 weeks and then get one of my kids to draw a name out of a fishbowl.

DkXuhib.jpg

oLuUHw0.jpg

More pics taken just now....we all love knife pics right?
JOAMnwH.jpg

N6FgK32.jpg

2TX1lhp.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on the milestone, my friend. Very cool knife, I'm a sucker for traditionals, but alas!

Someone is going to win a very nice little Case.

Very generous Bravo. Congrats on the milestone!

I applied for my beckerhead status on March 25th so I have a feeling I will be in on this GAW at some point before two weeks is up. ;) :D

I have yet to give traditional folders a chance. This sounds like a great opportunity to fix that!

#379 here. Thanks for the chance!

2668ded8aeb011d2b06018f5b04e2a75.jpg

dec76e8216a53f1374eaab0d1f068591.jpg

Last edited:
Don't forget the pic!

Fixed it. I'm gonna have to figure out how to upload pics now. I refuse to use photo hosting sites like Flickr. I used to just use tapatalk to upload pics, but from what I understand it is no longer supported with the new format?

Not in, but super sick looking blade brudda. Not a folder guy here, but still nice.

I'm in! BH #374

You're quite generous indeed. congrats on the milestone!

My favorite Becker is most definitely the BK20

uJ4sc2Q.jpg

PYbzcVP.jpg

Followed by my BK9

6XmIRPX.jpg

NQLd3Xy.jpg

B1edEg7.jpg

And my BK15 reverse tanto mod

BpcG1Ll.jpg

4tCG5gD.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in, BH #997
Very generous giveaway, awesome little knife.
This is the pic of my favorite Becker blade..( actually 2 ) my bk16...thanks for the chance and congratulations on your milestone..

I'm in! BH#191
Congrats on 2K Bravo.
Very generous GAW. Thanks for the chance.

null_zps85ebe7a7.jpg

Back