2006 Blade Forum Knife

Hello all,
Thanks for waiting. The front of the Schrade 505SC will be similar to the image below. Some variations might exist since each knife is done by hand. Two of the blades are electro-etched with 2006 on one blade and Blade Forum on the other with scrollwork under each. My father and I though putting an etch on two blades would add to the displaying of the knife.
2006Forum.jpg
The back of the Schrade 505SC will say Schrade Collector as shown below
2006Back.jpg

Each knife will come with a certificate signed by my father. My father really wanted my name to appear along with his name on the certificate to note all of the work I have done on this project. However, I feel this is my father’s artwork and declined to have my name on the certificate. The certificate is shown below
2006CertificateFront.jpg

The back of the certificate will be printed with the image of the knife as shown here
2006CertificateBack.jpg

If you are interested in one of these knives, please email me at tgio@warwick.net and I will send you my mailing address. I do not want to list my address here for various reasons, so please keep my address for your personal use. You can send a check for $80 made out to Thomas Giorgianni. Also, include on a piece of paper with your email and the address you would like the knife sent to. The $80 will include shipping to your address (in the US, additional chares will be applied outside of the US). The serial numbers will be given as a first come first serve basis, that is as I receive your check, you get the next available serial number. A few of the knives have been completed, however the remainder of the knives will be hand done as we receive your payment. I will email each of you to let you know that I have received your payment and the time frame for your knife to be completed.
I hope you enjoy the 2006 Blade Forum knife.
Frank and Tom

email sent....

Thanks again Tom!

Glenn

Email in-bound.

Thanks Tom for all your work on this project.

Dale

E-mail on it's way

Thanks for your time and input into this project, most appreciated.

Rusty 1

That's a great design !!
Thanks to you and your Father for the effort and thought that went into this knife.
My e-mail is in!:D
Ron

As to the specs of these knives.
I purchased these knives from a dealer that states they were from the old stock sold off when Schrade closed in 2004. To the best of my knowledge they are genuine Schrade 505SC knives. The tang stamp is correct (Schrade + USA 505SC) and I have no reason to believe they are not genuine Schrades. Therefore, the specs are that of the Schrade 505SC. I would suggest seeing the thread by Codger 64 on 09-04-2005 entitled Some quick 8OT history trivia. I think this link will cover the specs of the 505SC.
Hope this was helpful.
Tom

Being a rather controversional figure I have refrained from taking sides or doing anything other than trying to be as neutral as possible regarding this enterprise. As you may recall I withdrew from this topic once Sheathmaker sort of took the helm. I have been aware of Toms quest as kind of a monument to his dads fantastic abilitys. Now I feel I must add that I feel that this opportunity to own such an original work of art is without a doubt a wonder. It took Franks son to talk him into this (and hurray he did ) . I tried. Damn I guess he likes Tom better than me. Any way my order went in at the beginning. Schrade Scrims belong to the ages original hand done issues will never if ever be done with this expertise. These are the piccaso's of this art form. I consider this opportunity unique. LT.

Specs of the knives... Tom is absolutely correct. I have bought several unscrimmed knives from the same seller and they are exactly as described; fine solid examples and the stockman pattern will never go out of style (despite the fact none of us hardly ever do cattle drives). My check went out yesterday; I made a request that Tom sign the certificate as well.
Phil

Late getting in as usual... DAMN WORK....

But then again, no work - no knives ... :(

UNACCEPTABLE !!!

Thanks to all for this opportunity ...

regards,

dannyb

I received #13 in the mail today.
It will knock your eyes out!!!!:D :eek: :D

Thanks Frank and Tom for going to all the trouble and work. This is a knife I will treasure!

Dale

Mr. Giorgianni,

I sent you a query via your email. Have you received it?

Back