2006 Blade Forum Knife

I received mine last week and it is my most cherished scrimshaw! I will post a pic. when I am done with the display I am preparing for the knife.
THANK YOU SO MUCH Tom & Frank!!!!!

I am interested in one of these knives if still available. I have a Schrade scrimshaw set that was done in 82 by your father. Interesting enough, all knives are signed and marked 82 with the exception of the 500 sc that is signed and marked 81. All the knives are serial no. 1055… While looking at them this evening to see if they were indeed done by your father, I discovered that the 505sc is double stamped on one side of the handle, leaving the signature almost unreadable, and the bird with double head almost. I have had this set all these years (bought in 82) and never noticed it (course I never needed to use a magnifying glass to see the fine print either). Email has been sent...

I received my #15 this week. Awesome!!! The very best of Mr. Giorgianni's work!
Thank You, Frank and Tom!!

Frank, Thomas and all who made this possible, Thank you so very much. This was a must have in my collection, I am very proud to be #20 among some very honorable Schrade Collectors. I am extremely pleased, all the best to you all.

Scott

Wouldn't it be cool if we could reserve a 2007 with the same serial as our 2006's... I think mine is # 16... It's great!

Tj

2006bladeforumsknife8ew.jpg

I found this image on the Internet. The blades were electro etched, serial numbers engraved on the bolster, and the Delrin was hand scrimshawed by my dad (Frank Giorgianni, Sr.). The only ones available are the ones that were sold. We agreed that no more would be created after the sale in 2006.

Thanks Giorgianni Giorgianni My post was an attempt at humor. Mocking the total insanity of the last few Forum knife threads.

The picture is very much appreciated. Some of these old threads have lost their pictures.

It’s a beautiful knife. Your Dad did nice work.

Back