2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke with JRE - they should start being able to make sheaths in 2 weeks.

So, for now, I'm going to go ahead and ship knives out without sheaths - unless I hear otherwise from you guys.

And then when the sheaths come in, I'll send them out with the next batch of glued-up Bushcrafts.

If you know for sure you want a sheath, let me know - I'll gladly set yours aside. Otherwise, I plan on sending them all out.

Thanks!

Dan

Got more done - check 'em out:

BushcraftUpdate0722-01.jpg

BushcraftUpdate0722-02.jpg

It's been a little while since I placed this order, and I'm hazy on the details: is the JRE sheath included with the knife, or do we have to get that separate? I tried searching the thread but could only find info on the kydex sheath option. Thanks!

(sorry Dan, your post above got me confused).

I think I see my BCM in there!!! :D

Thanks for the reminder, rksoon. I need to update the first post to include sheath information.

JRE is providing leather sheaths for $35

My kydex sheaths will also be $35.

Thanks!

Dan

Excellent, thanks Dan. I'd like a JRE leather sheath with my order, and I don't mind waiting. I'll paypal you the money sometime within the next week or two, if that's ok :thumbup:.

Thanks,
Russell

Ouch I should have PIF too, send you 2 emails and a pm. I know your busy but i see the others turn to PIF... feel left out :D

Cant wait to get the knife :thumbup:

Hi Dan, Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #8HD72429AP812064G)

Please use the US address I provided in the comments section on the payment instead of the Canadian address associated with my paypal acct.

Bushcraft O1 blank: $60 (-$30 deposit) (sorry for the long wait on that one, thanks for holding onto it for me)
Bushcraft orange g10/stainless tubes: $145 (-$65 deposit)
Shipping: $10
subtotal: $120
+2% for paypal
Total: $122.40

Dan,

These were my initial picks;
76. PorcupineMtns66 = 3V, Stag or Ironwood, liners, B
77. PorcupineMtns66 = CPM 3V, Ironwood, B, Red

Please make them both up as #77 is described, each with a leather JRE sheath. 77. PorcupineMtns66 = CPM 3V, Desert Ironwood, Brass, Red Liners

Liners are requested to beef up the handle. Please don't thin the scales to compensate for the liners. I like a thick handle.

You should now have a deposit for each blade via Paypal. Balance when you tell me they are ready to ship.

Unique Transaction ID #83Y31188E4150461F
Original Transaction
Jul. 23, 2009 Payment To Daniel Koster Completed ... -$130.00 USD

Edit 7/29/9: One leather sheath AND one kydex sheath -

Last edited:
Hey Dan, just wanted to make sure I get updated as PIF on the list too (#233)!

Unique Transaction ID #2SU62316TJ336141H - $65.00 + Unique Transaction ID #68383145CC123480K - $93.10 = PAID IN FULL

Thanks for updating the list Dan, I like seeing at least one thing in my life say PIF. ;):thumbup:

Thanks bro...:eek:

Also, Im moving into my new house the first week of August, so If my blade isnt ready by then Ill need to send ya my new address...

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back