2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - I plan on having up through #168 done the end of next week. :thumbup:

I've already started laying out #128 thru #153.

Dan

I've updated the order thread to reflect payments. It wouldn't hurt for everybody to double-check to make sure I have everything correct.

And if you are shown as "Done", make sure you're paid up so I can ship it out tomorrow.

Thanks!

Dan

LINK = http://www.kosterknives.com/2009Bushcraft4.htm

I have about 2 dozen knives sitting here, unpaid for....waiting to hear back from their potential orders.

My standard policy is to let them sit for a month....some have been here for a couple months already....and I'm going to let them go to others further down on the list if I don't hear back from folks.

Those of you that keep up with the updates, etc. don't have to worry about this, of course.
:thumbup:

Dan

Dan,

I want you to know that your communication in the last weeks has been excellent. I think we all appreciate seeing the progression and getting our questions answered.

Thanks,

TF

OK Dan, on the spreadsheet everything is in order for me except the shipping charge I think! It says 10$ but I am located in Quebec , Canada! I did not go true all the post but if I remember it right, it was more than that ? Can you look into it and Correct it ?

Thank You!

Dan,
I see mine is done, awesome!! I'd like to have a KYDEX sheath added to mine, is that OK ???( I’m order #120). I'll send out the final payment tomorrow. Thanks again.
-Eric

Last edited:
Thank you for the update. Now that things are being completed I have sent you the remainder of my balance Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #6EC410027Y825505M). Thanks

I have about 2 dozen knives sitting here, unpaid for....waiting to hear back from their potential orders.

My standard policy is to let them sit for a month....some have been here for a couple months already....and I'm going to let them go to others further down on the list if I don't hear back from folks.

Those of you that keep up with the updates, etc. don't have to worry about this, of course.
:thumbup:

Dan

So that means peoople who are paid up might get our knives sooner? I'm okay with that.:D

the updated list is incorrect for me, I'm #198 it's missing the kydex sheath and still shows I owe a balance

Dan,
Gen3 (I think this is how we are referring to this years run) Bushcrafters IMO are your best yet! Lots of handle for even the biggest mitts, perfectly countoured open belly, secure wide flare of the slabs at the rear and the new spine notches work great with a firesteel. Fit and finish is superb as usual!

Last edited:
Firesteel is my own from someone else.

Last edited:
Why does that matter? The steel that is.

I should reword that. The bare spine throws great spark despite being 3V. The new notches throw a massive shower of sparks.

From my experience, most 3V knives need some notching or a very sharp spine edge to get good spark. In the past, O1 seems to have produced the best but the new notches rival that.

Last edited:
Hey Dan,

Any idea as to when the next batch of Bushcrafters is going to be shipped? Mine seem to have been sitting for a while at all finished and paid for. I am in no hurry, just curious.

Hey Dan,

Any news on this? Still haven't gotten the refund.

Thanks, George.

I'll have yours taken care of this week, George. I am only in the shop part time, was down for a week and a half and am just now nearly caught up. I know that doesn't make up for how long you've waited...but I will take care it for sure this week.

tourist69 - I updated yours in my records to show Orange G10.

Thanks!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back