2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine too. I actually completely forgot that I had ordered this one so it was a cool suprize in my mailbox. And I even had a brand new JRE sheath in a drawer! Thanks Dan! :cool:

Dan- your spreadsheet says that I still owe the full amount and I should only owe $25 as per our conversation about shipping a 3V blank to Canada- could you please check your records and update, thank you.

Hello Dan,

I know you are busy, but when you get a chance can you confirm my balance is$100 with jre sheath. I'd like to get squared away with you.

I am #70 on your list. It would be awesome if that knife was available, but I know I was mia for awhile, so if it went to the next guy in line that is fine as well.

It's already boxed up ready to go, Tony.

I haven't updated the list since before I left for my trip.

I'll take care of it today and let you know.

Thanks!

Dan

Thanks Dan!

I just sent payment.

Lets see if I got this right!

Buscraft in 3V $120
RED liners $10
JRE sheath $35
shipping $10
Paypal split 2% $3.50

Total $178.50

Less deposit $65.00

Amount paid today

Amount: $113.50 USD
Transaction Date: Sep. 16, 2009
Transaction ID: 7FW44825R9571312W

We should be good. If not let me know.

I am pming you my shipping address, just incase the paypal address is different.

Thanks,

Tony

Ok guys - here's an update:
I've created a spreadsheet to track progress on the Bushcraft orders.

www.kosterknives.com/2009Bushcraft4.htm

Shows progress of each knife individually as well - and I will be keeping it current the best I can.
Dan

Dan,
Can i make a suggestion. The spreadsheat is great but it is missing one column that should be titled "Shipped". It would help many of us out alot if you could do this and update right after you ship a batch, so we know when to expect it or if it's overdue.
You shipped a bunch last week but we don't know who's went out. If a box gets lost in the mail, we, as the consignee's, would never know.
C

"shipped" gets a gray bar through it...

But, like I said...I haven't updated it yet...

Dan

Any of you guys have a scale and can tell me what the weight of this bad boy is?

The knife weights 5.5 ounces with coco scales. For reference a Gunny with G10 scales weighs 6.0 ounces.

I was able to get a hold of Dan this week, he said he was just recovering from a really bad cold. He sounded something awful on the phone. Hopefully we'll all hear from him real soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back